Transfer/Exchange money in Euro or out of Thailand

Hi guys,

Thai baht is very much strong at the moment versus Euro. It is a great opportunity to change Baht to Euro. I do have Euro,US,Thai accounts in my Bank but it seems to be extremely difficult not only to communicate with the Bank staff (although my Thai lady is supporting me during the conversations) but also to transfer money from one account to the other (transferring baht to Euro) due to regulations (proof of recent salary slip, not more than 100.000baht per month is allowed etc). The easiest way to overcome this kind of bureaucracy  i believe is to just exchange money through a currency exchange broker and then debit your euro or us account. Still though my bank will charge me 1% (Krunsgri) in each and ever debit to a foreign currency account.

On the other hand, i have considered less painful options to use such as an online transfer service through transferwise,transfermate etc. Unfortunately they do not transfer money out of Thailand. Then i have considered paypal, again the exchange rate is very much low, does not work for me. 

Can anyone advice the best way to exchange more than 500.000 or more thai baht to euro in a decent way?The best for me would be to do it through the internet.... It does not matter if i transfer them out of Thailand or it will be still here in Thailand. I just would like to have money in different currencies and exchange them whenever i want.

cheers for your answers, and kindly respond ONLY if you have done it yourself not what someone told you that it worked etc.