Video: Ex boyfriend shoots girlfriend dead then fails to kill himself

snoop1130

12 hours ago, seajae said:

once again we see the pathetic metality of the thai males, no one to blame but the parents that raised them to think they are number one and everyone else has to do as they please. 

You mean the Grandparents who raise these kids...

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What a vile disgusting thing to say.

If he is made quadriplegic, what about the innocent people who have to tend to his needs?

Why would I care about that? He can spend his life reflecting on what he did. His family produced this scum, so they can look after him. 

• Sad 1

Just now, DavisH said:

Why would I care about that? He can spend his life reflecting on what he did. His family produced this scum, so they can look after him. 

Your attitude is disgusting.

What about the hospital staff who will have to take care of him?

Obviously you are not disabled, or you would not be so flippant about it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

So many Thais sure do have issues with rejection and refusal....

Then out come the guns/knives/clubs/hacksaws/gang of mates.

What's wrong with their ego? :huh: 

Hacksaws?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What a vile disgusting thing to say.

If he is made quadriplegic, what about the innocent people who have to tend to his needs?

I agree kill him.  What a tragedy that poor girl loses her life to this SCUM and then he fails even to kill himself. If I could get away with it I'd happily kick that chair and see him hang. He his beyond ANY redemption. RiP that beautiful young girl.

I am truly shocked.....speechless and at the same time worried, as one of our members already pointed out, damn guns, their everywhere....even our local tv station has a 3 times a week dumb ass with a gun in sight , thankfully arrested or  already dead.

That video made me angry , sad and shocked all at the same time .  What a waste of a beautiful young life .

There must be a readily available supply of guns and that is a real cause for concern . To take your own life because of a lost love is more understandable but to kill the one you love suggests there is a mental problem .

7 hours ago, rodney earl said:

Why take him to hospital, should have left him there. RIP for the young girl. It says a lot about this country that I see far too much of this type of thing.!!

Agree with everything you say.  Poor girl. Another needlessly damaged family and another life selfishly and pointlessly taken.  Just to assuage some idiot's inflated ideas of self importance.  The stupid selfish prick!!   O.K. Yesterday he thought he had a broken heart, but probably it was just mostly hurt pride that he could  have got over quite soon.  Today he is a murderer and has ruined numerous peoples' lives. Because?????  "Gotta Be The Big Man.!!!  This is how you treat someone you say you love??   And it was probably mostly, if not all, his fault anyway. 

Unspeakable idiocy and so dreadfully common in this country.   Generation after generation of fatally spoiled brats.  I hope his parents see a translation of post 21.    This sort of thing just so upsets me!  And it is so common.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Agree with everything you say.  Poor girl. Another needlessly damaged family and another life selfishly and pointlessly taken.  Just to assuage some idiot's inflated ideas of self importance.  The stupid selfish prick!!   O.K. Yesterday he thought he had a broken heart, but probably it was just mostly hurt pride that he could  have got over quite soon.  Today he is a murderer and has ruined numerous peoples' lives. Because?????  "Gotta Be The Big Man.!!!  This is how you treat someone you say you love??   And it was probably mostly, if not all, his fault anyway. 

Unspeakable idiocy and so dreadfully common in this country.   Generation after generation of fatally spoiled brats.  I hope his parents see a translation of post 21.    This sort of thing just so upsets me!  And it is so common.

This behavior , it could be argued , is endemic within the majority of Thai men  .  No consideration for the consequences of their actions and this killing appears to have been premeditated , unless he always carries the gun and if he does what other crimes has he committed ?This really is a lawless society or should I say a country where the laws are not enforced . Difficult for us westerners to digest but we have to live with it . I have seen many badly behaved children from the age of 2 years and older create  hysteria when they cannot get their own way and that behavior carries through to their adult lives . As you say, post 21 has hit the nail on the head . The avoidance of " loss of face " seems to be at the hub of their culture .  Cannot see it changing any time soon , just got to keep your head down and go with the flow .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, superal said:

This behavior , it could be argued , is endemic within the majority of Thai men  .  No consideration for the consequences of their actions and this killing appears to have been premeditated , unless he always carries the gun and if he does what other crimes has he committed ?This really is a lawless society or should I say a country where the laws are not enforced . Difficult for us westerners to digest but we have to live with it . I have seen many badly behaved children from the age of 2 years and older create  hysteria when they cannot get their own way and that behavior carries through to their adult lives . As you say, post 21 has hit the nail on the head . The avoidance of " loss of face " seems to be at the hub of their culture .  Cannot see it changing any time soon , just got to keep your head down and go with the flow .

Loss of face AND refusal point blank to accept any responsibility or blame for any action they may commit, even the most obvious.  It is ALWAYS someone or something else to blame.  And Police and other authorities are so steeped in the same cultural tradition that they will go to an extent to avoid embarrassing someone by making them take responsibility.  Hence the "My brakes failed."  Not "I might have been going a little fast."   It surprises me the Thai police ever arrest anyone.  It is actually contrary to Thai cultural mores.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, seajae said:

once again we see the pathetic metality of the thai males, no one to blame but the parents that raised them to think they are number one and everyone else has to do as they please. 

I met a Thai family with two 12 year old  girls and a younger son . The girls had to bow down to the son , so you can see how it starts .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

great shame its a bit far i would have popped round an unplugged him, on the other hand i hope he survives and will be handicapped the rest of his natural, or her relatives (do the right thing) well he did want it. r.i.p. pretty lady, you deserved a lot better in life

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 11:24 PM, Happy Grumpy said:

So many Thais sure do have issues with rejection and refusal....

Then out come the guns/knives/clubs/hacksaws/gang of mates.

What's wrong with their ego? :huh: 

Its 100 times the size of their brains

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

My wife is the youngest of 7, births, 5 surviving, so she has 4 older siblings, 3 sisters and one brother.  The surviving brother is not a problem in this regard but the sisters all treat her like a child, to do their bidding and boss her around for their convenience, as of right without question and do not respect her.  Two are quite poor financially and we have battles over this damned seniority thing even with them, one in particular, the next youngest.   Their 86 year old mother is no better.  She considers only has one "good daughter,"  the eldest child who married young and had 5 kids early.  She alone can do no wrong.  This daughter now  "helps out" financially but none of them have ever, even now, paid regular parental support .  My wife is 45 and financially more successful both in her own right and of course since marrying me than any of them with the possible exception of the surviving brother.  My wife has paid "mothers milk" to Mum & Dad, every month without failure till now from age 18-19 when she got her first job.  Mother attempted to block her further education after high school but Dad saw it through.   Any attempt to instruct Mum to follow Doctors advice which she rejects or do anything else that she selfishly disregards results in my wife being told she is a "bad daughter."  One sister worked as house keeper for us for a while but resigned because she couldn't take instruction, orders or advice from a better educated employer sister who was younger!!  Mother lives with us and knows well that my wife is the only one she can really trust or rely on but refuses to verbalise it.  She plays the five off against each other with favours and loans.   All good happy family stuff eh?     So, are Thai families generally more dysfunctional than western families?  Well I came from a pretty dysfunctional family myself back home, with a father (who was an only child himself with a neurotic mother)  and who returned much troubled and damaged from WW2, but I still don't like what I see going on in many families here,  particularly sexual and seniority discrimination.

This cluster of family dysfunctions I describe is not found in all, or possibly not even in most Thai families, but is still very VERY common and "quite typical" in many families.

well written ..

• Like 1

Why is it that guns are illegal in this country but every day I read about a Thai shooting or pointing their guns at others???????????? 

The only time you see a Thai policeman is when they are trying to shake down Farangs for lunch money. It is way long overdue for the Thai police to start cleaning up the Thai's. So much talk from the police are about Farangs when the problem are the unsafe and angry Thai people on the roads