Mayor furious as "abnormally well endowed guys" sully his patch

webfact

12 minutes ago, tompelli said:

Wouldn't the mayor be better employed fixing that.....while he was there?

Come on mate, that's not fair. Every since he saw the horrible truth, he's been massaging like crazy - up to 14 times a day. Now he's run out of tissues, so he's tried the hoover trick, that didn't work, like a broomstick down the Queen Mary's funnel.

So he has been trying, and the nature trail is the very next thing on his agenda of 2 things to do while he's a pooyay.

Don't rain on his parade...

Edited by KiwiKiwi
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KiwiKiwi said:

Come on mate, that's not fair. Every since he saw the horrible truth, he's been massaging like crazy - up to 14 times a day. Now he's run out of tissues, so he's tried the hoover trick, that didn't work, like a broomstick down the Queen Mary's funnel.

So he has been trying, and the nature trail is the very next thing on his agenda of 2 things to do while he's a pooyay.

Don't rain on his parade...

Sorry mate, forgot where I was for a minute. So because they "sullied his patch" he is something of a chicken-choker? 

4 minutes ago, tompelli said:

Sorry mate, forgot where I was for a minute. So because they "sullied his patch" he is something of a chicken-choker? 

lol. Probably. I can't get the picture of the last chicken in the shop out of my mind. Horrible, just awful.

Edited by KiwiKiwi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Thailand the hub of penis envy.

Ahh.....that would be Korea, not Thailand.

https://www.ahcafr.com/average-penis-size/

I lived in Korea for 6 years and once the K guys take you into their confidence all they complain about if how small their dicks are. It's quite funny. They feel so far superior to every other race or culture on earth but all ya gotta do to bring them down to size when they get a little mouthy, like when white guys are trying to pick up K girls and they try to cockblock you,  is point at their crotch and wiggle your little finger around while laughing. Then leave with the girl.

Been there, done that.

Amazing Thailand never disappoints.
While the British government gaols Tommy Robinson and free speech and  Donald Trump continues his theatrics in Washington, we have the Royal Thai Police chief and a posse of 13 deputies flitting off to Deutschland on the expectation of a spectacular transfer of a crooked monk into his custody and here in Petchburi a few slim supposedly well-endowed males were cavorting naked in the trees alongside a stinking klong much to the chagrin of the local mayor. 
As thousands of other posters have said, " you just can't make this stuff up"

Still can't find an uncensored photo. I bet if it was a woman the whole net would be lit up with fanny pics. But oh no, we can't have a pic of a man with his lad out. Talk about Tommy Robinson. Where's Thailands freedom to post yer john thomas?
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Oh well, anything over a peanut size penis is classified as 'well endowd' 

and from experience, the local damsels are not big fan of big sausages at all...  

Okaaaayyy . . . . 

Is that what the local damsels usually tell you ? ? ?

Being a well brought up young woman and not quite understanding the OP (!), I do remember once, having rather grave doubts on the matter,  asking a gay friend of mine if Thai men had what was necessary etc.  The answer was that "Don't worry luv, they're  very well equipped."  Having just been propositioned by a rather gorgeous individual, I was slightly worried, as you can well imagine.

Back down to a more serious level, if all of this happened sometime ago, and no one witnessed it how can the mayor talk about 'abnormally well.......

Well if thais have nothing else to do they like police invastigate guys with big genis size???

They must have all lost their brain, uuuups seems like never brain was in the place that it should be

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Amazing Thailand never disappoints.

While the British government gaols Tommy Robinson and free speech and  Donald Trump continues his theatrics in Washington, we have the Royal Thai Police chief and a posse of 13 deputies flitting off to Deutschland on the expectation of a spectacular transfer of a crooked monk into his custody and here in Petchburi a few slim supposedly well-endowed males were cavorting naked in the trees alongside a stinking klong much to the chagrin of the local mayor. 

As thousands of other posters have said, " you just can't make this stuff up"

Amazing Thaivisa posters, more like it!  You must think that the UK and the US press never publish "news" reports as frivolous as this one.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Why use vaseline when this kind of picsell ?

Interesting, maybe someone is making money selling the untouched / unplayedwith /unstickied originals.

In reality no doubt there are hundreds of internet / facebook / twitter etc., sites where folks can buy packs of photos of nude girls and boys, Thai and otherwise.

16 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa is unfortunately unable to confirm the actual size of the men's endowment's due to the pictures having been vaselined out.

"Vaselined out" sounds venereal....pixelated is more appropriate.

12 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Joking to one side, I have often wished mine was 10 inches long.

Instead of this fecken monster I have to carry around.........................:sad:

:tongue:

Yeah , who hasn’t heard this before:  “Oooh , you so big , so big ! “   

18 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

"Vaselined out" sounds venereal....pixelated is more appropriate.

As they are suspected of being gay then vaselined out is more appropriate ?