Report: Si Racha Immigration - Married-Extension

Little over a month ago we go to Si Racha Immigration with all the paper work for Married-Extension.

To get it check and same time hear IF anything have change.
She look at the paper work, Arrange it. Stamp it, Write a note saying she control it and it was complet.

She say 2 change this year for Married-Extension.

First change.

No home visit, BUT need to take 4 new pictures, 1 picture outside house showing house & Number, 3 pictures inside house.
And pictures have to be in other cloth then on the pictures we make all ready.

Second change. (I like this one).

No need to bring 2 witnesses to Immigration.

But need copy of ID Card and House book, And house book have to have adresse from Chonburi Area.

When we return with all of that, We got to see the other of the 2 women there doing Married-Extension.
So even so paper was stamp, a note saying complet, She didnt like the order the paper was in, Need a copy more of wife ID Card, Give back copy of my bankbook.

The 4 pictures for Home visit was okay.

About the witness paper work, She want to know where they work, And write that down on the copy she got.

Then got the 30 days stamp.

So we return yesterday for the rest of 1 year stamp, But this year it was not ready, So Immigration call someone and ask if my paper work was being Approved or not ?
And yes, It was approved so she put in stamp, She discovered she put wrong date, And change it her self.

So i am good for a year more.

Only posting it if others from this area, So they know about the 2 change.

Kindly.

Edited by JJ Madcow