Pension retirement letter from the British Embassy

I am applying for the yearly Retirement Visa using the Pension letter from the British Embassy

Have read what is required will fill in the required information and send to the British Embassy

they then will send me back the letter confirming the Pensions meet the requirement for the retirement visa ( I take it the letter is in English ? ) 

besides the application form TM7  copies of passport, photos,  fee and confirmation of residence 

is anything else required 

thankyou

Hi - Are you aware you can apply for confirmation of UK pension letter by e-mail.  All they require is copy of UK passport, latest pension statement, bank statement within last 3 months, completed application form and credit or bank card details for fee attached to e-mail. <removed>  Yes letter provided will be in english and quote income in pounds sterling.  Full details on British Embassy Bangkok Website under Notarial and Documentary Services Section.

Edited by ubonjoe
Edited at posters request.

1 hour ago, shackleton said:

besides the application form TM7  copies of passport, photos,  fee and confirmation of residence 

is anything else required 

That should be enough but it can depend upon where your apply for the extension of stay at (not a visa).