Ten on one attack victim: Police know those responsible

webfact

Ten on one attack victim: Police know those responsible

5PM.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Nakon Pathom have said that they know all the attackers of a young man who fought bravely in the street.

They have asked teachers if they wouldn't mind bringing them all in for questioning.

The ten youths were caught on CCTV attacking a guy who gave as good as he got.

Sanook reported that the attack occurred before police were meant to be on duty at "risky spots near educational institutes". This is meant to happen at 3pm on the afternoon and 7pm in the morning.

Nakorn Pathom station chief Pol Col Phaitoon Phitaktham said he knew who they all were and had asked teachers to bring them in today.

Phitatsana - father of the victim in this case - told Sanook that his son was attacked at 2.20pm. The first he heard of it was at 3.30 when the school contacted him to say his son was in hospital.

He needed dozens of stitches to an arm wound.

In the CCTV he went for some guys before he was repeatedly attacked. He tried to use a brick later but was too late as they sped off.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-13

2 hours ago, webfact said:

"Nakorn Pathom station chief Pol Col Phaitoon Phitaktham said he knew who they all were and had asked teachers to bring them in today."

This is so surreal, I'm sure this must be a line from The Life Of Brian?

"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy."

What will be next - Romans Students go home?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Fair play, he went in with a flying drop kick...

Stupid but ballsey ?

Having been in numerous punch ups in my life I can  confirm it doesn't hurt nowhere near as much when you fight back like a man rather than lay down and get the nuts kicked out of you.

Edited by happy chappie
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, seajae said:

nothing new, thai men are cowards and always use a group to bash smaller numbers so they dont lose the fight, face is too important, they sh*t themselves when its one on one and run away. The only fight one on one when they are bashing a female , they even use a group to bash disabled/older men, they are pathetic

There is this program on netflix called; caught on camera, you should watch it when you have some time...

Seems that in the UK 'men' have a similar idea of odds and a fair fight

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

Perhaps I need to watch it again because it looked to me as if he started it. They were all on their bikes when he ran out and did a leap onto one of them.

He probably knew what was coming after seeing the gang pull up and thought foo it im Jackie chan and get the first shots in.good on the lad 10/10 for bravery and style.as for me being in that position I'm still good at the 100-200 metres.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, seajae said:

nothing new, thai men are cowards and always use a group to bash smaller numbers so they dont lose the fight, face is too important, they sh*t themselves when its one on one and run away. The only fight one on one when they are bashing a female , they even use a group to bash disabled/older men, they are pathetic

The one Thai guy just took on 10, so what the freak are you talking about?  Are you blind or just dim-witted?