Testosterone, steroids, etc.

GoDucks

Don't know about Hua Hin but in Thailand 2 Pharma grade Test E: Bayer Testoviron and Rotexmedica

There is also Unigen life sciences which comes in a10 ml rubber topped bottle, not 1 mil ampoules like the others. Have not worked out if it is an Indian generic or an Underground lab very cleverly passing itself off as Indian generic.

Arimidex [Anastrozole] Bt 1500 for 30 tabs Indian generic Alpha Pharma at the sliding door place down from the police box and bag shop at Nana

Edited by mokwit

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

I have been on the low dose anti-aromatase program for 3 weeks - it is really working:

Pussy on my mind, morning wood is back, quicker climax, more energy, better work outs, feel like doing jumping jacks in the gym, nice power and endurance gains:

image.png.5430180f54699014ceb6ab744ec003bd.png

Ok while we are on the subject there is another way of boosting T without injection/risk of shut down and that is with Clomid [Clomiphene Citrate] or Nolvadex [Tamoxifen] - both act by blocking the oestrogen receptor in the hypothalamus and thus blocking the testosterone production inhibitory oestrogen feedback loop (see links I posted previously). With Arimidex [Anastroziole] that feedback loop is blocked by blocking the aromatase enzyme that converts T to Oestrogen and thus the inhibitory oestrogen loop is not stimulated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182219/

Note, with Clomid it is very common for testosterone to be raised, sometimes doubled but no benefit is actually felt - I tried Clomid alone for 3 months and experienced nothing - nothing in the gym, nothing sexually and nothing psychological. Side effects are female psychological as oestrogen - bursting into tears and feeding stray cats - but no water retention or gyno (old school BBers used it to stop gyno) There is a view that if you have never take AAS you will not experience side effect but if you have you will - probably from subjective influence from reading what is said on web boards as much as any real effect.

Available as Ovinum Thai legit generic for around Bt300 for 10 tabs - I use 12.5mg daily still - less is more. Also EU (Cyprus) made Ovamit Bt 350 and Clomid branded Bt 1200 or somesuch. Scally PCT uses much higher dose e.g 100mg day to start, then 50mg but some question that.

With Anastrozole I was told that even 0.25mg every other day I used was mild overkill. Too higher dose of Anastrozole (1mg day female dose) could affect bone mineral density negatively but in practice it seems not seriously. Also too high could cause impotence as you need some Oestrogen - not too much not too little, just right. Could also cause joint pain. A related compound Letrazole is more powerful and seemingly overkill.

Edited by mokwit

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Ok while we are on the subject there is another way of boosting T without injection/risk of shut down and that is with Clomid [Clomiphene Citrate] or Nolvadex [Tamoxifen] - both act by blocking the oestrogen receptor in the hypothalamus and thus blocking the testosterone production inhibitory oestrogen feedback loop (see links I posted above). With Arimidex [Anastroziole] that feedback loop is blocked by blocking the aromatase enzyme that converts T to Oestrogen and thus the inhibitory oestrogen loop is not stimulated.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5182219/

Note it is very common for testosterone to be raised, sometimes doubled but no benefit is actually felt - I tried Clomid alone for 3 months and experienced nothing - nothing in the gym, nothing sexually and nothing psychological. Side effects are female psychological as oestrogen - bursting into tears and feeding stray cats - but no water retention or gyno (old school BBers used it to stop gyno) There is a view that if you have never take AAS you will not experience side effect but if you have you will - probably from subjective influence from reading what is said on web boards as much as any real effect.

Available as Ovinum Thai legit generic for around Bt300 for 10 tabs - I use 12.5mg daily still - less is more. Also EU (Cyprus) made Ovamit Bt 350 and Clomid branded Bt 1200 or somesuch

If you have low T, then normal supply will not make you unstable, an testosteoron bomb or estrogen bomb! Doctor I talked to, said done right and monitored levels as «normal» there is few sideeffects doing so. This noovadex and Hcg was only bodybuilders doing. Well that was his opinion, but most self monitored testosteoron users, do have an tendency to take more I guess? Therefor need supplements

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you have low T, then normal supply will not make you unstable, an testosteoron bomb or estrogen bomb! Doctor I talked to, said done right and monitored levels as «normal» there is few sideeffects doing so. This noovadex and Hcg was only bodybuilders doing. Well that was his opinion, but most self monitored testosteoron users, do have an tendency to take more I guess? Therefor need supplements

Some Doctors prescribe Clomid to raise T levels in hypogonadal me- it has appeal as 'Needle free TRT' but as staed many/some don't actually feel benefit despite T levels being raised. Some also prescribe HCG either as a standalone T booster or e.g. to prevent shut down of T production in the testicles when using injected T.

Note normal TRT doses of T are generally side effect free but in some sensetive individuals oestrogen may have to be controlled even with TRT doses.

Edited by mokwit

9 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Some Doctors prescribe Clomid to raise T levels in hypogonadal me- it has appeal as 'Needle free TRT' but as staed many/some don't actually feel benefit despite T levels being raised. Some also prescribe HCG either as a standalone T booster or e.g. to prevent shut down of T production in the testicles when using injected T.

Im not going to have any kids, and the nuts shrink to 75% of their size is ok for me. I have to study a bit more and see another anti age doctor as well. Maybe BKK hospital is worth it after all? 

Just now, Hummin said:

Im not going to have any kids, and the nuts shrink to 75% of their size is ok for me. I have to study a bit more and see another anti age doctor as well. Maybe BKK hospital is worth it after all? 

I would recommend Dr Tim Lopez at Maximum Performance Wellness Clinic. BKK or Pattaya. Hospital could be hit or miss unless you have a recommendation.

38 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Note normal TRT doses of T are generally side effect free but in some sensetive individuals oestrogen may have to be controlled even with TRT doses.

That is why you need to monitor it and do blood tests. I prefer my estrogen to be on the low normal side that is why i take arimidex 1/4 of a tablet. I probably would be high normal without it. 

3 hours ago, Justfine said:

I wouldn't mess with nature too much. 

Sound argument but there comes a time with aging when there is maybe more to be gained by messing (within safe parameters) than not messing. There are many conditions that correlate with low levels of T in old age (correlation is not causation and the debate is which is age related and which is specifically low T with age related).

Conditions thought to be low T related at top of page

http://www.georgesdebled.org/mesterolone or testosterone.htm

Summary of views in book review here

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/georges-debled/ageless-man/

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, robblok said:

That is up to you, personal choice freedom and such. 

Women have taken supplements for decades, what is the difference when some men lack essential happyniss due to hormones? I see no reason for not helping nature. Better than get big tummy, eat more sugar, move less, less sex activity and interest, and feel depressed, at same time gain lifestyle ilnesses. 

I am willing to take the risk of being happy since I am 50, and live shorter living better and more healthy, I can accept dying younger, than living in bodyprison for my next 30 years, I give it happy 20 or so. Who knows who risk more than the other? 

Of course taken granted the case we talking about lack testosteoron, and therefor choose to take suppliments as doctors prescribed. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Women have taken supplements for decades, what is the difference when some men lack essential happyniss due to hormones? I see no reason for not helping nature. Better than get big tummy, eat more sugar, move less, less sex activity and interest, and feel depressed, at same time gain lifestyle ilnesses. 

I am not disagreeing with you, like i said free choice.

Just now, robblok said:

I am not disagreeing with you, like i said free choice.

Do people really have free choiches? ?

Sometimes I find it hard, when they sit in the bar day out and night out drinking to much, and eat crap food when they most of all wanted to be out hunting in forest, fishing in the sea, and live a good life, climbing a mountain, skiing, surfing instead of hunting crappy flesh at bars. 

Free choice my a..! 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Weight training, cardio, a good diet, and a positive outlook are the fountain of youth.

"Start small - and work your way up."

When the Reaper confronts you, kick him in the nuts as hard as you can. Why? Because he may smile and say - "Just testing kid."

Cardio meaning what? 

Cardio for men above 50 is essentiel you have good enough oxygen uptake, but not more than necessery. Using your muscles is more important, so no need to run marathon or bicycle hours a day. Your muscles is your key to your youth. 

1 hour ago, Venkku said:

Can you guys recommend good pharmacy at hua hin where I could get some test, tren e and turinabol? 

Testoviron Depot you should be able to buy at any local pharmacy. Try Fascino if they have one over there. The other two are underground lab drugs which cannot be legally sold in Thailand. They don't allow discussing that on this forum, and frankly, you're best off staying away from them. They have no use in TRT.

Edited by tropo

11 minutes ago, tropo said:

Testoviron Depot you should be able to buy at any local pharmacy. Try Fascino if they have one over there. The other two are underground lab drugs which cannot be legally sold in Thailand. They don't allow discussing that on this forum, and frankly, you're best off staying away from them. They have no use in TRT.

Testoviron I know. Sorry I didn't know that ug substances were not allow to talk here. 

Not speaking from personal experience but the conventional wisdom re Tren is that if you have no experience of Tren they say Tren E is not the way to go as if you have a bad reaction it will be in your system too long. Non Bovine first time users are recommended to use Tran ACETATE which has a shorter half life. Tren is for cattle being transported for slaughter and never approved for humans but underground Tren is available. It is apparently the steroid par excellence for that grainy hard look and a staple of professional body builders. Apparently it comes with a price of side effects for most users.

Mods, trying to save any potential new users of Tren from a possible bad experience so please not delete

• Like 1

Just now, Venkku said:

Testoviron I know. Sorry I didn't know that ug substances were not allow to talk here. 

Testoviron Depot is the best option. If you buy UG lab stuff, there's always a good chance it's fake. 

1 minute ago, mokwit said:

Not speaking from personal experience but the conventional wisdom re Tren is that if you have no experience of Tren they say Tren E is not the way to go as if you have a bad reaction it will be in your system too long. Non Bovine first time users are recommended to use Tran ACETATE which has a shorter half life. Tren is for cattle being transported for slaughter and never approved for humans but underground Tren is available. It is apparently the steroid par excellence for that grainy hard look and a staple of professional body builders. Apparently it comes with a price of side effects for most users.

Mods, trying to save any potential new users of Tren from a possible bad experience so please not delete

I'm a bodybuilder so tren is nothing new to me. I don't have time to visit bangkok pharmacies so that's why I asked any good place to shop in hua hin or cha am. 

Just now, Venkku said:

I'm a bodybuilder so tren is nothing new to me. I don't have time to visit bangkok pharmacies so that's why I asked any good place to shop in hua hin or cha am. 

Ok - was guessing seemingly incorrectly that if you were asking where to buy it you might have had no personal experience and thus chimed in to try and be helpful.

• Like 1

i started with oxandrolone, and then took testosterone & trenbolone up the arse,

but i didnt improve upon what oxandrolone already gave me, or at least it was so little i couldnt dissect any positive effect above and beyond oxandrolone

Edited by poanoi

15 minutes ago, poanoi said:

i started with oxandrolone, and then took testosterone & trenbolone up the arse,

but i didnt improve upon what oxandrolone already gave me, or at least it was so little i couldnt dissect any positive effect above and beyond oxandrolone

Anavar is so weak anabolic steroid. You can never compare it to test and tren. 

55 minutes ago, Venkku said:

Anavar is so weak anabolic steroid. You can never compare it to test and tren. 

i'm comparing anavar to test & tren,

and test & tren did nothing that anavar didnt do already,

at least nothing i could discern

Edited by poanoi

16 hours ago, Venkku said:

I have seen tren e for sale in BKK near nana.. don't know about hua hin or cha am.

14 hours ago, poanoi said:

i'm comparing anavar to test & tren,

and test & tren did nothing that anavar didnt do already,

at least nothing i could discern

If you use real tren you will feel it.. its probably that you did not try long enough. Orals work faster then injects.. injects take 3 to 5 weeks to star to work good. (unless you use frontloading)

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

If you use real tren you will feel it.. its probably that you did not try long enough. Orals work faster then injects.. injects take 3 to 5 weeks to star to work good. (unless you use frontloading)

ah, ok, but i think i could carry on at least a couple of month before i busted

my left forearm. it may also be that tren may build better but does not add

strength above what oxandrolone does