Tops home delivery log in

seajae

Just tried to log into Tops home delivery, have been using it since it first started and have the 1 card as well but they have now updated the site and they will not let you log in unless you give them your passport number etc, there is no way in hell I will give my passport number and all my personal information to a supermarket, what a joke they have become. Have to wonder if this is part of how the government is going to spy on everyone, just told them where to stick their online delivery

3 hours ago, HooHaa said:

so give em a fake number. if they want a copy, send em a doctored version.

mate, didnt think of that actually, just cant believe they are now going to this extreme

On 6/18/2018 at 6:20 PM, seajae said:

mate, didnt think of that actually, just cant believe they are now going to this extreme

Hi SJ - Have you been able to log in to Tops online?

I have tried several options (including giving my passport number, dob, etc) but can't get past the "one time pin/password" stage. Even tried to create a new account - no success.

I've been a happy customer for a couple of years and spent quite a lot of money, even recommended them to friends. I wonder whether anyone at Tops has noticed the sudden drop in online orders.

Edited by chickenslegs