Ford Everest Update?

bartpix

1 hour ago, RedCardinal said:

Ford.co.th website updated.  New model brochure available for download.

Went to main Phuket dealer yesterday. They had no info at all... "Sometime next month" was best I could get from them.

To be expected from ford Thailand. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just took bi-turbo for test drive. Very nice, smooth ride, and very quiet. Good power even though never put into S. Interior has nice aspects but the door internal panels look and feel very cheap.

They have 2 "promotions" at interest rates 2.5-3.5% and best I could get out of them was 10k discount for cash, no free insurance or tax.

Very interested to hear if anyone else has ordered with better terms?

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

I thought the Ford website said free insurance for all models of Everest?

Old model only, or new model if purchased on credit with one of the two "promotions".

They have no brochures, and they are still running ads on Facebook and Google offering free insurance and 0% interest. They won't honour any of that of course.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RedCardinal said:

Old model only, or new model if purchased on credit with one of the two "promotions".

They have no brochures, and they are still running ads on Facebook and Google offering free insurance and 0% interest. They won't honour any of that of course.

Try the Thai ford everest facebook pages. Many dealers on there who may want your business. One on there gave an interest rate quote of about 1.8% with a number of extras - it was all in Thai though. It's best to shop around and try different dealers.