bikes for adults ?

poanoi

I am 1.92 M tall. Wear a 34 inch inseam. PCX fits me well, as does my CRF, my CB, my Dyna ...

Custom seats easy to make, especially in CNX where we have more than one good place to get any kind of a seat you desire made just for you.

All responses so far been disregarded.

Maybe time - with his bad back, to give it up

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

i need a soft, well cushioned, comfy, ole man seat,

specifically designed to absorb impact.

my back is also nearly broken, i need to sit,

and there is no cushion between the hard parts in the spine, the seat need to make up for the spine deficit.

1 hour ago, canthai55 said:

Custom seats easy to make, especially in CNX where we have more than one good place to get any kind of a seat you desire made just for you.

What is a reading comprehension?

Reading comprehension is the ability to process text, understand its meaning, and to integrate it with what the reader already knows. ... An individual's ability to comprehend text is influenced by their skills and their ability to process information.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:54 AM, poanoi said:

oh, no, my ar$e is a delicate piece of machinery,

i can not sit on a seat like that, i need a soft, well cushioned, comfy, ole man seat,

specifically designed to absorb impact.

my back is also nearly broken, i need to sit,

and there is no cushion between the hard parts in the spine, the seat need to make up for the spine deficit.

i once tried to sit on the seat on one of those cross bikes at a shop, cause those africa twins looks rather nice, but OMGTWF what a joke of a seat,

it was painful just the few seconds my ar$e touched that seat, NO WAY i sit on that no matter pay

Me too, I bought a piece of 1" sponge and held it on with a simple mesh seat cover, very comfortable and the soft off-road suspension and big wheels make it more comfortable than our Filano.

Did the Mae Hong Song Loop a few months ago with MrsB, peice of cake on my arse. Did the same trip on a Filano a year previous, the CRF was better.

You sit upright on a CRF, plus you can take the weight on your legs or even stand when the road gets bumpy. On a scooter/road bike you can put your back out on a pothole, or dog's body!!

Archived