Doing a runner

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, evilebxxx said:

Thanks for that.

I have no shame in admitting that I am much dumber than this guy as I didn't amass the fortune and don't speak in the same, polite tactful way as he does.

Yet, a smart guy like him got epicly conned.

And surely after 5 years being on this site and laughing at guys who are marrying bargirls, even a Thai police chief will state the obvious, so you got no one but yourself to blame.

MPu5R6Z.jpg

hx73QmR.jpg

TIUn3Ma.jpg

Edited by theguyfromanotherforum
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Once met a Thai woman in Australia who was living with her BF, she told me when i asked how did she get in to AU she said  she had lived together for a couple of years in Thailand with her BF, he got her in under defacto...something to explore, but beware better to keep the Thai girl in her own country and you move there or just vist, once she's nicely tucked into your house as a defacto she has every right a wife has....

My now dead wife, had their gambling gatherings with other farangs wife’s here, to exchange ways to fleece out more money of us, and to dispose of our assets, and remarry another old preferly wealthy farang - this group here, gang of 4, all have at least done that 3 times previously, mostly the farang end of dead alone of course

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:12 AM, BritManToo said:

Have you seen her marriage certificate?

Have you seen her 'Kor Saw 2' from the Amphur office (she just needs her ID card to buy one and will show her current marital status)?

You can't do anything before you've checked she is actually married.

(Women often lie about such things)

Please advise what kor saw 2 is?

Is it thai for marriage certificate?