Emirates Complaints

mazo

Emirates in Bangkok has just cocked up my business class booking for me and my family and i am absolutley fuming. So can anyone give me e mail address or numbers for complaints the Bangkok office is being veray ignorant about it all so i wish to let them know how i feel about the way i have been treated by them thanks for any help

Ok this is my poblem thought i would I would treat us to a little comfort as we are traveling with my six month old baby so i paid for business class tickets to england for a small trip back home cost £2000 ouch :D . When booking i stressed that i need a bulk head seat with a basinet (baby bed) no problem said the guy so i got the ticket with my seat numbers whent home and looked on Emirates web site at the seating plan and my seats on the plan are at the back in the middle not bulk head :o . So i call Emirates and tell them about my seating and the guy tells me no sir your seats are at the front bulk head so i tell to check the seating map after a hour holding on the phone he comes back and says uh oh ok what do i want to do then. This pisses me off besause they dont say sorry for ######ing up so i tell him to give me the seats i asked for he then tells me sorry sir as the plane is comeing from oz all the front seats are booked up. What the frig so why when i booked did they tell me i had a bulk head seat and now i dont :D someone lied to me to fill seats :D . So now i have two options one cancel the tickets and wait 45 days for the refund whch is shit because i am supposed to fly in 19 days option two take the flight and have a crying baby on my knee all the way not my idea of a comfortable business class trip. If i do take the flight i hope she keeps everyone awake as its a night flight so the Emirates staff get lots of complaints. i have been to the Emirates office at Asok in Bangkok with no joy in typical Thai style no one is admitting to the mistake and are of no help. So i feel i have been let down by Emirates in a big way and at worst lied to to fill seats and to date no one has said sorry to me maybe because this would be admitting to a mistake so what can i do any help please :D

I have had occasion to make complaints about Emirates poor (lack of) service on some BKK to DXB flights.

I have a letter from them in reply

The address on the letter is as follows:

Customer Affairs & Service Audit

P.O.Box 686

Dubai

United Arab Emirates

Tel 2951111/2033611

Fax 2955162

www.emirates.com

Give them sh*t because they are getting too big and are losing it.

(A reply to your complaint will probably be made but expect to wait a few months).

<deleted> them, if they have pissed you off.

If you can get all (or most) of your money back, Id go another airline, but when you cancel just make them aware you are only cancelling for this reason and then see what they can do. Good luck.

I would but i only have 19 days before i am due to go and the refund they tell me takes 45 days. And i would like the £2000 back in my hand before i go i realy am stuck now. It makes me so angry that i have paid all that money for a comfortable seat and bed for the baby and now she has to set on our laps for 14 hours i find Emirates lack of concern about all of this absolutely disgusting. If this is how they treat there business class traveler poor veray poor never again

Edited by mazo

Google this "Emirates Complaints"................ and you'll be astonished (or depressed maybe) at the number of sites (Forums, Blogs and Specific) dealing with shoddy service from Emirates...on the ground and in the air!

Edited by Artisan