Residents complain about 4 years of sewage overflow

Rimmer

Residents complain about 4 years of sewage overflow

image.png

PATTAYA:--A group of Nongprue homeowners have turned to the media after sub-district officials have spent the past four years brushing off their complaints about sewage backups.

Chaowali Klinklan, representing the homeowners in Moo 6 village, said she moved into her house in 2011, but for the past four years the nearby sewers have overflowed into her yard when it rains.

The problem is obvious, she said: Neighborhood drains are clogged and when it rains they back up, taking sewage with them into the street. The road slopes, so the sewage then runs downhill into her yard and even the house.

She and her neighbors have complained for years about the smelly, unsanitary condition, but all Nongprue officials ever tell them is “we’re looking into it.” Exasperated, the homeowners turned to the press hoping to put pressure on the sub-district to finally fix the problem.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-06-22

Thats a whole lot of shit,its a wonder there has not

been a serious outbreak of disease ,maybe the authorities

are waiting for that to happen,then they will do something.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

Let's all chip in and get some BIG PUMPS and pump the next load up to Nongprue City Hall and even Up to the HiSo homes of those city officials......... LOL..........

I will contribute...........

14 minutes ago, The manic said:

That's what they would do in France. Dump the waste outside city hall and politician's houses. 

I thought Australians were pretty complacent, but Thais allow the authorities to poo poo everything and it's all mai pen rai.  Must be great to be rich. But a rich authoritive Thai must feel so good times two.

9 hours ago, stud858 said:

I thought Australians were pretty complacent, but Thais allow the authorities to poo poo everything and it's all mai pen rai.  Must be great to be rich. But a rich authoritive Thai must feel so good times two.

Yes, I find Thais are very easy going and not say anything bad against the officials Here in our Villiage we had no water for 5 days Alright for me because I have storage Tanks but what about the Thais who don't  In this heat the stench was overpowering. So I rang the water board and told them we had no water They said they send an official out to see the problem So along came this guy and his mate in the Latest \4 wheel drive and i said to them guys these people have not had water for 5 days They just smiled and shrugged there shoulders and thought it a big joke That is the mentality of the people running the circus here She be right mate as long as it does not affect us Arse   holes

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bluesofa said:

A hole has been discovered on the motorway. Police are looking into it.

The only thing they are looking into is their bank accounts to see if their bonus money has gone in because they are spending under budget so the left over money can find its way into the big bosses pocket. I believe they call it mmmmmm Corruption

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Yes, I find Thais are very easy going and not say anything bad against the officials Here in our Villiage we had no water for 5 days Alright for me because I have storage Tanks but what about the Thais who don't  In this heat the stench was overpowering. So I rang the water board and told them we had no water They said they send an official out to see the problem So along came this guy and his mate in the Latest \4 wheel drive and i said to them guys these people have not had water for 5 days They just smiled and shrugged there shoulders and thought it a big joke That is the mentality of the people running the circus here She be right mate as long as it does not affect us Arse   holes

I tend to see that smiling, etc as embarrassment. They know there's a problem but it's not within their power to resolve it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I tend to see that smiling, etc as embarrassment. They know there's a problem but it's not within their power to resolve it.

Yeah blue I know what you are saying. One of them could speak English and he tried to joke about it I said to wife later you know the only way to fix this problem is for all the villages to band together and say we are not paying our water bill till problem fixed But they won't do that the officials know that It was the pump I found out later because it was pretty old and when installed many years ago it catered for so many people Now population has got much bigger pump cant keep up. I was told many villages were affected by this problem. Maybe if the Pm comes to Issan next time they should front him about it but he might be too busy kissing toads like last time he came here. I think he made headlines by promising some farmers about there water supply would be fixed up but it was just a stunt The got the papers in showing lady smiling and him kissing the toad and it was never fixed The machinery was just there for looks and taken away again

• Like 1