Helmetless Little Arab Peckerwoods

JimmyTheMook

1 hour ago, swanny321 said:

Hmm, yes but:  a) they're probably more interested in meeting ladyboys; and b) you're possibly a

little too old for them. ?

True, it is is a constant  struggle , and competition  with younger Thais is almost a nightly nightmare. So unfair!

There is this club, just off Sunee Plaza, frequented by Arab guys, unfortunately  infested with younger Thai guys, and few ladyboys, also  looking to build cultural bridges with Arab guys. Surprisingly tho, it isn't ladyboys who score most easily with Arab dudes, it is slim, fit Thai guys. 

My angle is to set the trap around the corner of VC, just off of Sunee. Safety first!! 

I am considering joining one  of those uniformed volunteer clubs, Arab dudes obviously will think that Im a real cop, I will be enforcing helmet laws all over Pattaya, and Arab hooligans caught with no  helmet should expect no mercy.

• Like 2

Just now, whitemouse said:

True, it is is a constant  struggle , and competition  with younger Thais is almost a nightly nightmare. So unfair!

There is this club, just off Sunee Plaza, frequented by Arab guys, unfortunately  infested with younger Thai guys, and few ladyboys, also  looking to build cultural bridges with Arab guys. Surprisingly tho, it isn't ladyboys who score most easily with Arab dudes, it is slim, fit Thai guys. 

My angle is to set the trap around the corner of VC, just off of Sunee. Safety first!! 

I am considering joining one  of those uniformed volunteer clubs, Arab dudes obviously will think that Im a real cop, I will be enforcing helmet laws all over Pattaya, and Arab hooligans caught with no  helmet should expect no mercy.

Perhaps this should be moved to the LBGT forum. How does one request a moderator to move a thread?

On 6/29/2018 at 9:27 AM, impulse said:

(Hopefully, these Iranians or Kuwaiti's don't wear ties and we can cut them a little slack)

I believe the little bit of slack is removed shortly after birth?

• Haha 1

Is it in the news?

Due to a German language source there is has been a major crackdown with road blocks and lot of motorcycles confiscated.

"On the weekend" the article reads.

Edited by KhunBENQ

On 6/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, johng said:

They have taken over soi 17 (for years now)...zooming around on various sized bikes...a few months ago the locals got fed up and called the police who nabbed quite a few ,obviously another call is needed ?

Let them have it.