AIS Playbox pulls world cup?

RedCardinal

It would have been far more helpful had they told people which channel it was playing on, I've never even looked at Amarin 34 HD before (didn't realise the bloody auto-correct had changed the first post to Amazon!!!) and only decided to try every channel after first ploughing through the sports and entertainment channels.  Doesn't help that the channel guide (web version - I find the version on the box a real PITA to use, why on earth the channels are not grouped together is beyond me, just scattered all over the place at random) is down with 'Coming soon' on everything.  

Amarin 34, Channel 5 and also Channel 24 ( True4U ) on my tv ( Truevisions ) but the latter probably not available on AIS , maybe AIS have an alternative Channel as well.

28 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Amarin 34, Channel 5 and also Channel 24 ( True4U ) on my tv ( Truevisions ) but the latter probably not available on AIS , maybe AIS have an alternative Channel as well.

Yeah, as per the first post I made about it, I do know what channel it is playing on, but you had to flick through every channel to find out given that AIS provided no information about which channel and their channel guide sucks.

Edited by SooKee

On 7/4/2018 at 10:56 AM, SooKee said:

Yeah, as per the first post I made about it, I do know what channel it is playing on, but you had to flick through every channel to find out given that AIS provided no information about which channel and their channel guide sucks.

Since the beginning of the competition, we know that these 3 channels broadcast the games of the FIFA World Cup 2018.

If you want to know exactly which channel will broadcast a given game, check this website :

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/#knockoutphase

For each unplayed game, the broadcaster's name appears under the time at which the game will be played.

(if you are out of Thailand or if you use a proxy or a VPN, you may need to select 'Thailand' in the "Showing broadcasters for" section)

Edited by dolvitius

On 7/4/2018 at 10:28 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Andrew, fyi, all those 3 channels (including True4U) are available on the AIS Playbox, as well as many others.