The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

20 hours ago, tryasimight said:

No she wouldn't be a bad person at all.  My wife is also 52 and a grandmother. I don't get your point  and you aren't getting any photos either.

Go find your own lovely ladies.

My wife is 47, but our son doesn't seem to be interested in sexy girls. So bad luck for you and you won't see a photo of a very sexy grandmother. ?

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, poanoi said:

newsflash: you are off turning like any other ole fart

You sound like a bitter prick who’s having trouble getting it up, jealousy me thinks.

Good on you wgdanson. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I am in my 60's and currently am seeing a 21 year old.  Young and cute and small no kids.  OMG just heaven.

Her English is not that good but she is trying to learn to make me happy. 

Will it last?  I hope not as over time I like to move on.

?

Edited by Kadilo

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Nice couple ... are you still together? You're quite unusual for a farang, going for an older women.

Still together.  She wasn't so old when I married her 40 years ago.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I would not judge anyone for who and what type of women they like.

What law is there saying a certain age cannot be with another if they are over legal age?

Religion or society BS?

• Hey, Trump is a Christian favorite and he is 30 years older then her and no one seems to care.

But for me, I did not come here to be with an old lady.  30 to 40 years age difference is my guide line.

I am in my 60's and currently am seeing a 21 year old.  Young and cute and small no kids.  OMG just heaven.

Her English is not that good but she is trying to learn to make me happy. 

Will it last?  I hope not as over time I like to move on.

I think it is unnatural to be with one person for long periods of time.

Just me I guess, but for sure it is a lot of fun Thailand I love this place..

You are not making me jealous now. In no possible way! Thanks for the post. 

4 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Still together.  She wasn't so old when I married her 40 years ago.  ?

I was joking that you were the kid in the photograph ... ? 40 years ... that's good going, congratulations.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

That went right over my old, gray head!   The kid was the first of our two boys.  Must have been about 3 years old  in that pic. He was killed in Iraq 13 years ago at age 20. 

Our 40th anniversary is coming up October 7th.  I'm willing to bet she forgets all about it, as she usually does.  That's my girl, 555.  She's the short one in the pic. She volunteers at the hospital in Loei.

malisa loie hospital june 15 2018.jpg

Sorry to learn that about your son, he was a very cute child, heartbreaking. Glad you're all still going strong.

• Like 2

That "myth" has been drawing men from around the world for 5+ centuries....

If it weren't so it would have ceased 4+ centuries ago....

Even now with instant media access Thailand is still touted as offering the world's most beautiful women.....

Possibly this is a declining "crown" given the advent of western food but they are still there in an extremely higher ratio than most of their world wide sisters.....

3 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

That "myth" has been drawing men from around the world for 5+ centuries....

If it weren't so it would have ceased 4+ centuries ago....

Even now with instant media access Thailand is still touted as offering the world's most beautiful women.....

Possibly this is a declining "crown" given the advent of western food but they are still there in an extremely higher ratio than most of their world wide sisters.....

5+ centuries ago ?? I think this is the only myth in this thread.

It were Uncle Sams brothers during Vietnam war.

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

5+ centuries ago ?? I think this is the only myth in this thread.

It were Uncle Sams brothers during Vietnam war.

As well as the Portuguese, the French, and others that were here in the sixteenth century....This isn't a new phenomenon.....

A good number of men decided to stay here instead of returning to their home countries....

Just like today.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

As well as the Portuguese, the French, and others that were here in the sixteenth century....This isn't a new phenomenon.....

A good number of men decided to stay here instead of returning to their home countries....

Just like today.....

Yes, but today’s stayers are on the Interpol list. Your girl is one of the pretty ones, so you are inherently biased.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 5:13 PM, jenny2017 said:

My wife is 47, but our son doesn't seem to be interested in sexy girls. So bad luck for you and you won't see a photo of a very sexy grandmother. ?

Maybe he's a shirt lifter..... 

Tell him to be careful with his watches.... 

• Haha 1

If you want to have an intellectual conversation with an Asian girl I would choose Chinese or Vietnamese , they are smarter in so many ways. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/1/2018 at 1:20 AM, ezzra said:

You'll find the city girls prettier than their up country counterpart, city girls who frequented places of entertainment are better groomed and up to date on fashion while those of the rest of the country are more of the a la natural like no makeup or fancy clothing, but again, depends on one taste in women...

How can you even consider measuring beauty by the way of dressing and how much or how good make-up there is on the face. That´s not real! You know that, right?

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture, yet risk being seen in person on any given day by other members of this forum.

That is quite odd in itself, however, if you are too ashamed to post a real photo, ask yourself what is the reason for that? You made the decision to be with who you chose to be with. Why hide and be ashamed?

Do you really give a care about a boatload of jealous tossers putting you down while hiding behind their keyboards?

We all share photos with our family, friends and love ones through social media, email, messenger etc.

Yet less than <1% will ever post a photo here

That tells me most here are not friends, family or loved by anyone except themselves?

The jealousy, disbelief and just plain bashing with zero evidence is appalling. 

If you are going to sit behind your keyboard and bash some real photos, have the balls to post your own photos.

You made the decision in life, take credit for it and stop being ashamed of yourself and the partner you chose while trying to make yourself feel good bashing others.

10 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture, yet risk being seen in person on any given day by other members of this forum.

That is quite odd in itself, however, if you are too ashamed to post a real photo, ask yourself what is the reason for that? You made the decision to be with who you chose to be with. Why hide and be ashamed?

Do you really give a care about a boatload of jealous tossers putting you down while hiding behind their keyboards?

We all share photos with our family, friends and love ones through social media, email, messenger etc.

Yet less than <1% will ever post a photo here

That tells me most here are not friends, family or loved by anyone except themselves?

The jealousy, disbelief and just plain bashing with zero evidence is appalling. 

If you are going to sit behind your keyboard and bash some real photos, have the balls to post your own photos.

You made the decision in life, take credit for it and stop being ashamed of yourself and the partner you chose while trying to make yourself feel good bashing others.

Why don't you post your photos?

Maybe they are afraid someone will recognize her.

But, who cares truly...

This is Thailand!

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Why don't you post your photos?

Maybe they are afraid someone will recognize her.

But, who cares truly...

This is Thailand!

I already did if you read back in this post.

That is what started this last 20 pages

Any thing else idiotic to add?

Learn how to read before posting your stupid comment.

3 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

I already did if you read back in this post.

That is what started this last 20 pages

Any thing else idiotic to add?

Learn how to read before posting your stupid comment.

Gee, so sorry if I made you angry.

Thank you so much then for your contribution to TV. 

Edited by bkk6060