The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

45 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure why not.

Or when they put their hair up making little mouse ears looks very cute.

All as long as they are over 18 no problem.

I'm down with that :thumbsup:

18-20 can be a little inexperienced however I wouldn't go above 21 

Edited by pattayadude
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, BritManToo said:

Is that never 'known' a really beautiful woman in the biblical sense?

No, I've never actually known a really beautiful woman to talk to. I've known plenty of good looking ones, but no DDG ones.

I've always wanted to ask one what it was like having every man that she saw wanting to bonk her.

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, I've never actually known a really beautiful woman to talk to. I've known plenty of good looking ones, but no DDG ones.

I've always wanted to ask one what it was like having every man that she saw wanting to bonk her.

I've had some + I was married to one.....

It's actually a real PITA....Can't even leave the table to take a leak or chat with someone without someone trying to sidle up somehow hoping to edge in.....

She actually didn't realize/think she was anything special, even though she was a Macy's model - always looked striking....

Grocery stores or anywhere guys were trying to get her attention, which she never returned....We use to meet for dinner before driving home sometimes and come out more than a few times to find a dozen or two long stemmed roses left on her car with notes and business cards attached....

They'd see her leave and walk away from the car then get some roses and take the shot....

It's a lot easier here where beautiful women just blend in.....

• Confused 1

How womans brain works,Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved. Notice the Flashing NO!1124451029_HowwomansbrainworksEveryoneofthoselittleblueballsisathoughtaboutsomethingthatneedstobedon-adecisionoraproblemthatneedstobesolved.NoticetheFlashingNO!.gif.cdb04b8802252f9132dfcf5fb1e4faf3.gif

• Confused 1

On 7/8/2018 at 11:26 AM, Fex Bluse said:

There are two main reasons most blokes like Thai/Asian women. 

1. They are diminutive in stature, making them appear youthful even into their middke age which satisfies our hebephilia instincts. 

2. In the case of Thai women, many hundreds of thousands are available and undiscerning 

In short, teenage- pubescent-looking women that will have us without much fuss. Powerful combination! 

Cant explain cave man mentality! It is just 3 things matters to a cave man! 

Anyway, seems most Thai girls after catching a man, gain kgs, and not to reckonize after a year or two!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

Here's my girl of several years still going strong. The gods blessed me for sure. No complaints other than spending my money like it grows on trees!

Good heavens.......some of you got a raw deal.

Edited by lionsincity

10 hours ago, Shiver said:

If her personality is on a par with her appearance then you've landed quite the catch.

Not sure how many Thai ladies you will find that will peel an orange for you and put it in your lunchbox everyday 10 years on!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Not sure how many Thai ladies you will find that will peel an orange for you and put it in your lunchbox everyday 10 years on!

Do you split the segments around it or just place it in front ?