The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

17 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

There is no need for the personal insults concerning others partners/wives. I’m sure will say that if people want to post them on a public forum then it’s fair game but even so. 

More of an insight into them rather than those they are aiming their toxicity at.....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

There is no need for the personal insults concerning others partners/wives. ...

I only insult my wife in private.  That is, around family and friends.  (I'm scared to do it without friends and/or witnesses.)

My gal, many moons ago.  Like 30 years ago.

karl_mom.jpg

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I only insult my wife in private.  That is, around family and friends.  (I'm scared to do it without friends and/or witnesses.)

My gal, many moons ago.  Like 30 years ago.

karl_mom.jpg

Nice couple ... are you still together? You're quite unusual for a farang, going for an older women.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Certainly doesn't bother me - not a prude. Ian and I had a lot to talk about when we met.  coffee%20in%20thailand.gif

Of course not.. The girls must not have been choosy when they went with a bald (old) one also.

Edited by bermannor
spelling

On 7/12/2018 at 9:27 PM, JAZZDOG said:

My gf in Brazil intercepted a pic of my Thai gf on social media.

I thought the Thai girl was cute, girl from Brazil thought she looked like monkey,Lol

What else did you expect her to say? The key here is "gf", with no ownership implied. Don't be surprised if the gf's in either country have another bf or two... unless they both actually look like monkeys and couldn't LOL

Edited by tropo

2 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Sorry

No worries! I do actually remember reading that comment, but I can't find out who is responsible and be sure to give him the glory LOL. You have to be careful about using the P word - people could take it the wrong way.

Edited by tropo

2 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Maybe YOU are old at 40. Me, 70, wife 49,sex...regularly, problems.....very few, beauty.....great for me. Don't forget, as you go downhill, you start speeding up again. 

70 lol

I'm sure the sex is great.... :cheesy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any country has its mix of people, Interesting something I am seeing more and more is Chinese men with Thai girls and small children.  Especially more Chinese at Chonburi immigration with Thai gf's or wives.

And,  these guys seem to be doing quite well mostly driving expensive cars, nicely dressed.

So, not sure their thought but I think Thai girls blow Chinese girls out of the water.  TG much prettier and more exotic looking. Not sure of Chinese women personality, but if the ones I see getting off those buses yapping/snapping at their despressed looking husbands is any indication then...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Any country has its mix of people, Interesting something I am seeing more and more is Chinese men with Thai girls and small children.  Especially more Chinese at Chonburi immigration with Thai gf's or wives.

And,  these guys seem to be doing quite well mostly driving expensive cars, nicely dressed.

So, not sure their thought but I think Thai girls blow Chinese girls out of the water.  TG much prettier and more exotic looking. Not sure of Chinese women personality, but if the ones I see getting off those buses yapping/snapping at their despressed looking husbands is any indication then...

It isn't just that..... 

In some parts of China, there are  NO girls because they killed them 

https://m.theepochtimes.com/after-decades-of-one-child-policy-gender-imbalance-causes-disproportionate-number-of-bachelors-in-china_2362368.html

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Maybe YOU are old at 40. Me, 70, wife 49,sex...regularly, problems.....very few, beauty.....great for me. Don't forget, as you go downhill, you start speeding up again. 

newsflash: you are off turning like any other ole fart

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2