The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

AlexRich

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You come across as being somewhat like the guy that hated me because I remarked that I had never personally known a really beautiful woman. He shouted at me that "all women are beautiful", and never spoke to me again. Took me a while to think of a suitable riposte, which would have been "yes, all women are beautiful in the same way as all men are handsome".

If one doesn't think a woman can be ugly, it says more about them than those that believe some people are not good looking.

No way I "hate" you but I ignote you.

Edited by bermannor
Spelling

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I don't think saying this is a bad character reflection. There's a difference saying something anonymously and saying to someone's "you are ugly" or "your lady is ugly". Beauty standards for women are by and large more similar than not. 

Thai women that the vast majority of farang end up with tend to be:

1. Highly undesirable to local men

2. Poorly educated (even by Thai standards) 

3. Unable to converse in a mutually intelligible language 

4. Dark, but we can discount that as Asians only dislike dark skin

5. Splay-toed 

6. Former "bar girls" or "massage girls" or "hair dressers" which we all understand to mean hookers

7. Short and relatively stocky by Asian standards 

To each his own 

To me, that is pure racism.

1. Females like to marry up, most males marry down. Isaan must be full of unmarried men.

2. Education in these countries is a question of money

3. Give them time and not jugde them on the first date in Pattaya

4. The fast majority on this planet has darker skin than you and tanning studios in western countries do a roaring business

5 if it is so, it's inherited. If you don't like, look at her legs. Most Thais have much more beautiful formed legs than western girls

6. Poverty mostly leads to that profession in poor countries. In western countries, it's laziness.

7. Reminds me on Hitler's "Mein Kampf" and again, it's inherited or due to poverty.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You forgot the most important one,

3. Cheap.

On the long run? Wait until you have bought some land, built a house and then thrown out because you filled up yourself daily already at lunch time with singhas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

On the long run? Wait until you have bought some land, built a house and then thrown out because you filled up yourself daily already at lunch time with singhas.

What's wrong with Singhas?          ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

Absolutely nothing, fine stuff, as long as it's not a 6-pack already for breakfast (brunch for expats).

right temp, right place. right time, can be as beautiful as a Thai girl.

Edited by bermannor
addition

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Or maybe you are like some of us who truly do not want to meet her and basically do not care.

I actually agree with you.  Throw on some braces which many have and there you go.

Although, many will not admit it.

One night fix the safe word is "ATM".

Long term safe word is "Security".

One connects to the other, is there anything more to debate?

2 hours ago, bermannor said:

Absolutely nothing, fine stuff, as long as it's not a 6-pack already for breakfast (brunch for expats).

right temp, right place. right time, can be as beautiful as a Thai girl.

I was as happy as can be with a couple of buddies today on a lazy Sunday afternoon in the sala by the pool, and said repeatedly that I'm soooo happy right now.  Then my #1 (and only one) lady came and destroyed everything by installing her plans on my life.  Of course I did the only thing I could and continued as I was.  Fk!!! Give them a mile and they think they own all the acres.  I think I need to buy her a holiday in the village for a month and see if she still wants to know me.  Any outcome is fine by me.  And yeah I have some beers on me, but that's just not polite on a mans lifetime efforts Sheila. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2018 at 5:52 PM, catman20 said:

melvin.jpg

thx for the picture bkk6060 just as i thought your no Brad Pitt :cheesy:

Another Superhero in a world full of ugly Thai girls? 

Does the guy have his pampers in the box? 

Edited by jenny2017

4 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Depends what you are accustomed to.... 

If I'm in the village I'll knock back leo or whatever everyone's drinking including the homemade stuff... ?

If I have the choice in bkk, I'll drink something from Germany or Belgium like erdinger,leffe,paulaner, chimay, duval etc 

Most award winning beers from countrys famous for making good beer are available thesedays if you get lucky and find a good off licence 

Cost a bit more of course but worth every penny if you have no suffering hangover the next day..... 

17 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Depends what you are accustomed to.... 

If I'm in the village I'll knock back leo or whatever everyone's drinking including the homemade stuff... ?

If I have the choice in bkk, I'll drink something from Germany or Belgium like erdinger,leffe,paulaner, chimay, duval etc 

Most award winning beers from countrys famous for making good beer are available thesedays if you get lucky and find a good off licence 

Cost a bit more of course but worth every penny if you have no suffering hangover the next day..... 

That's another thread!

1 hour ago, Shiver said:

I was as happy as can be with a couple of buddies today on a lazy Sunday afternoon in the sala by the pool, and said repeatedly that I'm soooo happy right now.  Then my #1 (and only one) lady came and destroyed everything by installing her plans on my life.  Of course I did the only thing I could and continued as I was.  Fk!!! Give them a mile and they think they own all the acres.  I think I need to buy her a holiday in the village for a month and see if she still wants to know me.  Any outcome is fine by me.  And yeah I have some beers on me, but that's just not polite on a mans lifetime efforts Sheila. 

Another tough week is in the pipeline ?

8 minutes ago, balo said:

Iranian women can be stunning , never been to Iran , maybe just go there and see what happens. 

b102e6fb94e5af300ef5f7b1f53d8697.jpg

Good luck with hunting. You seem to be very well informed about Iran's political situation. They wait for you!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, balo said:

Iranian women can be stunning , never been to Iran , maybe just go there and see what happens. 

b102e6fb94e5af300ef5f7b1f53d8697.jpg

I find the middle eastern women along with black and Indian women to be too dense. Compared to Asians, their butts are more muscled and their breasts heavier and a bit harder too. They are too sensual to enjoy more than very occasionally 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

I find the middle eastern women along with black and Indian women to be too dense. Compared to Asians, their butts are more muscled and their breasts heavier and a bit harder too. They are too sensual to enjoy more than very occasionally 

What is a dense woman ??

• Breast density is not based on how this area feels or the size but rather how it looks on a mammogram
  • Obviously never dated a black well fed woman.
Edited by bermannor
Spelling

36 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

But if they tackle you and pin you down, you don't have much choice

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, bermannor said:

What is a dense woman ??

• Breast density is not based on how this area feels or the size but rather how it looks on a mammogram
  • Obviously never dated a black well fed woman.

When you grab the thing, you can feel the weight of it. Indian women have particularly heavy breasts. I've been with black women as well. Same thing but particularly with that butts. Very heavy butts with lots of muscles. Their butta are even more muscular than those of average Asian men. I dont like it. Prefer soft, youthful and lighter weight breasts and butts. 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

while you're at it, throw on a pair of side ponytails and  a bang  in package and it's complete!

Sure why not.

Or when they put their hair up making little mouse ears looks very cute.

All as long as they are over 18 no problem.