Recommendation for Architect Chiang Mai

I have the room layout with sqm, photos of both exterior/interior for new home.  Are there any good architects in Chiang Mai that charge solely on the square meter of home, not by the total cost of construction.  In other words, if total square meter of project is 300 square meter, they charge  "x" number baht per square meter for detailed building plans and engineering.  I am finding larger companies, Kensington/Thai Architects, charge by cost to build the home, charging 5 to 15% of that cost.  So anywhere from 400,000 to 600,000b, depending on the cost per square meter to build.

Any suggestion would be most appreciated.  I did see someone suggest to contact Chiang Mai University, the head of the Architecture Department, has anyone done this?

Craig

There is a great construction company with their own architect that charge a flat rate for the design and plans. I am not sure if they hire out the architects services without using them for the build but you could drop them an email and ask.
If you need them for a build too they are definitely a lot cheaper than any other architects I have seen.
Pm me for their details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk