All 13 Football Team Members Found Alive inside Flooded Cave

4 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

Looks like you can't get along with anyone.. How sad.

Is that a fact. Which rule may that be?

I get along with all kinds of people who don't believe in mythology as a way of life. If that means there are billions of people on earth who don't like my opinion because they have an inferior intellect that's not a problem for me. You on the other hand respect everyone who has different beliefs than you, like ISIS right? They have different beliefs and in a world you live in where anybody can be right based on their imagination you can't say their beliefs are wrong. And it's strange how you want me to respect everyone else's beliefs but you don't respect mine.  You can't post phrases in all caps is the rule you violated which by the way means shouting which means I already won this debate. 

• Like 1

Guys let’s try to keep this post on track and stop bickering like spoiled kids.

It’s just been reported in the local and international news that a Thai volunteer, ex navy seal has died in the cave. He ran out of oxygen whilst returning from inside the water filled cave.

RIP brave young man. 

Edited by Tongjaw
Typo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

Guys let’s try to keep this post on track and stop bickering like spoiled kids.

It’s just been reported in the local and international news that a Thai volunteer, ex navy seal has died in the cave. He ran out of oxygen whilst returning from inside the water filled cave.

RIP brave young man. 

Very sad indeed but just brings more concern to me of the expertise of people that will or maybe swimming the boys out.