Amulets In High Demand After Monk Prediction On Cave 13 In Chiang Rai

webfact

Amulets In High Demand After Monk Prediction On Cave 13

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

received_2251321374907973-696x696.jpeg

An undated photo of the amulets.

BANGKOK — Amulets produced by a prominent mystic Thai monk had rocketed in price and become scarce by Thursday after he correctly predicted the fate of 13 missing people inside a cave in Chiang Rai province.

Kruba Boonchum Yansangwaro, 53, predicted on Sunday – before the discovery of 12 boys and their football coach – that they were safe and would be found within two to three days.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/2018/07/05/amulets-in-high-demand-after-monk-prediction-on-cave-13/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-06
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I bought some pills shaped like that.  I thought they were aspirin, but they made my headache worse.  And I had visions, heard voices, etc. 

Dont take any more pills you are going crazy lol

• Haha 2

The Thai scammers have found another way to make money. Honestly, these monks are very clever. They know the Thais are very superstitious so they make lots of money out of them My wife goes to a fortune teller and she believes everything they tell her I just turn the music u louder when she starts talking about it

• Haha 1

You aint 'alf a naughty baaastard TV..  You know this story will get us biting and it does!  Keep it coming.

This pointless little cretin saw an opportunity to get fame and fortune and he got lucky.  Let's hope the 'Karma' they also believe in comes back to him later on in life.

I'm all for giving people hope but he is exploiting other people's misery.  Let's hope Karma gets him on his journey home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barnet said:

You aint 'alf a naughty baaastard TV..  You know this story will get us biting and it does!  Keep it coming.

This pointless little cretin saw an opportunity to get fame and fortune and he got lucky.  Let's hope the 'Karma' they also believe in comes back to him later on in life.

I'm all for giving people hope but he is exploiting other people's misery.  Let's hope Karma gets him on his journey home.

Ha ha, that's rather schadenfreude isn't it - especially regarding religion.