What's your cheapest ever flight from UK to Thailand?

RickG16

6 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I was on that flight, I was boasting to the guy in front of me I'd paid £199 rtn when the guy behind me butted in and showed me his ticket for £99, was that you Lol

Could be mate, i do remember having a conversation with someone on that flight about how much i paid.

29 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Could be mate, i do remember having a conversation with someone on that flight about how much i paid.

Ha Ha, could be, it was the last Monarch charter flight and the plane was empty, everybody had a complete row to themselves, my ticket also came with 2 nights hotel in Phuket but I didn't use it just jetted straight round to Krabi and on to Koh Jum. I knicked one of their lovely red blankets with the gold embossed crown on it and wore it as a sarong until I set fire to it Lol

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 11:59 AM, KneeDeep said:

Why are you making irrelevant and erroneous statements?  There really is no reason to do so. 

Is it to fool people into thinking that you know about what you are writing?

The general consensus is that the rate rise was unnecessary and misplaced. It also has nothing to do with Air China's fares. 

I posted about the fares on Monday. The interest rate rise was announced on Thursday.

Also, there is no China Air. 

Post a screenshot of the £202 return price. Do you know how?

I've already posted screenshots of the under £300 Air China fares.

As to it being unusual. No it isn't. It simply disproved your earlier statement.

I did say it was for 4 PEOPLE together. Nothing is irrelevant on prices where political news is concerned. Likewise, the price of many things go up and down based on other economic factors. The Stock Markets would not exist if it didn't.

As I will come at Xmas time for 3 months when the average fare if normally about £700. Never mind  the screen shots and your sarcasm you prove why they are so now so low. Try less Trolling  and give facts as to why.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William C F Pierce said:

I did say it was for 4 PEOPLE together. Nothing is irrelevant on prices where political news is concerned. Likewise, the price of many things go up and down based on other economic factors. The Stock Markets would not exist if it didn't.

As I will come at Xmas time for 3 months when the average fare if normally about £700. Never mind  the screen shots and your sarcasm you prove why they are so now so low. Try less Trolling  and give facts as to why.

I know what you wrote and asked you to provide a screenshot.

Tellingly, you could not.

All of your posts are pure conjecture as I have shown with facts on the ground.

Current fares aren't particularly low. I've posted similar fares in the past.

So stop making things up. It's just misleading and frankly ridiculous.

The person who liked your post should be suitably embarrassed. Preferring pure conjecture as opposed to facts on the ground.

Now...where is that £202 screenshot?

Utter carp about average fares costing £700 for a three month trip "at Xmas time". What does that actually mean?

Leaving at Christmas and returning in three months time or leaving in October and returning in December?

That's not like the three week super peak period of Christmas and New Year.

Post the dates and I'll provide a graph disproving your statement. 

I'm sure that you will not.

I booked my "over Christmas and New Year trip" a month ago for just over £400 with a decent Middle East airline. Air China would not be on most people's flying list and their fares are no indicator.

Edited by KneeDeep

On 8/6/2018 at 9:09 PM, fasteddie said:

If we're doing business class, £800 KLM Heathrow BKK rtn 2010.

That seems more like an "extra legroom chair" in Economy, knowing KLM. As you pay > 5000€ for WBC.

And a stopover in Amsterdam  ...