Bank account in Thailand question

Hello, 

First short description of my situation. Sorry from advance for my poor English. 

I live 7 months in Thailand and stay on the tourists visa or 30 days exemptions (I'm Europe Union citizienship). I don't have any job in Thailand's territory (so not work permitted) and work as digital nomad (remote job). Moreover I'm not employ in any company (in Thailand and Europe too), because I have my own company registered in Europe Union. 

In April I opened personal bank account in Bangkok Bank.  And I have some questions and will be very grateful for Your help and support: 

1. I want to receive all money from my remote job at my Thai's account. Is it possible and legal? Do You have knowledge about any limits of transfer money from outside of Thailand? To be clear -  I want to ask my european clients for sending money to my Thai account.

2. I want to send money from my Thai account to another countries, mostly in Europe Union (paying for services, and transfer to family, friends). If I understand well, bank require something like "document stating the source of the income", if You want send money abroad.  What is it exactly? What they mean?

I have my own one person company and various clients from Europe, but I don't have personal agreetment. Just invoice at my company with my surname. Is it enough and treating positive? 

3. What about amount fees for sending money to abroad of Thailand? Maybe someone send money from Thai account to abroad and can say something? 

4. I want to open some digital wallet connected with my Thai account (Pay Pal, Neteller, Skril, Payoneer, Payza).. Is it possible? Do You think I will need 
document stating the source of the income " to open digital wallet? If I think well, I need to do confirmation transfer from my Thai account, so in fact - international transfer.  Any experience? 

5. Do You know any Thai currency transfer services (like Currency Fair, Transfer Go?) I mean companies, which can convert currency in good rates and next send to bank account? 

I will be grateful for your reply. And again sorry for my poor English.