Are You Married Or Are You Happy?

thai_narak

First of all I'm happily married with my Thai wife...

So how many more farangs here in LOS are happily married with their Thai partners? I noticed that some farangs are either happy or married. First, when they arrive in Thailand they seems to be very happy but after getting married everything seems to go wrong. Or is this just true with some farangs with retirement benefits (pension + new local thai wife)?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many more farangs here in LOS are happily married with their Thai partners? I noticed that some farangs are either happy or married. First, when they arrive in Thailand they seems to be very happy but after getting married everything seems to go wrong. Or is this just true with some farangs with retirement benefits (pension + new local thai wife)?

:o:D

:D:D

Ha! I love the dilemma your thread title poses. It's like walking up to someone else and demanding: "Yes or no! Have you stopped beating your wife?" :D

Just curious, as you broached the subject,

Have you stopped the beatings? :D

YES or NO

:o

Ha! I love the dilemma your thread title poses. It's like walking up to someone else and demanding: "Yes or no! Have you stopped beating your wife?" :D

Just curious, as you broached the subject,

Have you stopped the beatings? :D

YES or NO

:o

In my case, more appropriately: Has SHE stopped the beatings? :D

Edited by toptuan

Happily married, 2 kids, both daughters, plus one stepdaughter that she had already. I do wish she would stop the beatings, but I know she means well! :o

That's it on the kids front for now, but maybe in 3-4 years??? (once I start paying for international schooling it won't seem like such a great idea!)

Happily married to the same thai wife for 35 years, yes we are still happy although we are not in Thailand right now but will be returning with in the next year. :D

wow that is real love,so you must be over a hundred years old now..... :D

was in thailand for six years in late 60's to early 70's my wife is 2 years younger than me, Iam 61 and will retire soon :D 100 is 39 years away and hope to live that long :o

Happily married to the same thai wife for 35 years, yes we are still happy although we are not in Thailand right now but will be returning with in the next year. :bah:

wow that is real love,so you must be over a hundred years old now..... :D

was in thailand for six years in late 60's to early 70's my wife is 2 years younger than me, Iam 61 and will retire soon :D 100 is 39 years away and hope to live that long :o

I was just joking,cause many many guys who stay here right now are over 50,to 60,so plus 35 years will be

uhmm almost 100 :D ,but truly i do hope you will get that old,together with your wife.

Oh my,you must come in a shock coming here, after being here in the late 60's,you must have so many nice stories to tell us, expats-farang in thailand about.Must have been so clean in those days.... :D

Happily married but not to each other.

Her to some sorry sucker and me to my work.

I'll be divorcing work soon to live happily ever after and her, hard saying but I will avoid

contact as much as possible.

Her part is what I heard and my part is fact.

What is the old saying, how is your wife and my kids.

I'm guessin that the rate of happiness among farang/thai woman married couples would be generally higher than farang/farang. High maintenance gets stale after a while

What a ridiculous thing to say! :D

Many of the Thai/farang relationships that I read about on this forum sound extremely high maintenance to me. FTR, I am happily married, 17 years, 4 kids, not to a Thai.

Could it be that some intelligent farang woman got the better of you some time ago? Sounds like sour grapes. :o

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Sacha Guitry : Myself and my wife were very happy.... till we met.

Married... just a word and a paper.

I'm 8 years togehter with my thai wife. Loved her from the beginning. Got married 3 years ago because it was simpler to stay here with the marriage certificate.

Marriage didn't not make me more happy then I already was. Its an institutional thing.

my few cents...