Are You Married Or Are You Happy?

thai_narak

I have two daughters, my brother in law has one and a friend has a daughter too. One friend has a son.

My mrs says that farang come over here and 'drink too much and sperm not so strong' - the friend with a son doesn't seem to drink that much. Maybe she has a point!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two daughters, my brother in law has one and a friend has a daughter too. One friend has a son.

My mrs says that farang come over here and 'drink too much and sperm not so strong' - the friend with a son doesn't seem to drink that much. Maybe she has a point!

I'm in a verge of looking for the study that I've read that too much alcohol consumption may affect the hormone blah, blah, blah... but I cannot find it in the net. But I think it is true tho...

I'm in a verge of looking for the study that I've read that too much alcohol consumption may affect the hormone blah, blah, blah... but I cannot find it in the net. But I think it is true tho...

I don't really drink much at all. Besides, unless I am mistaken there is no link between 'weak' sperm and daughters. If I am wrong someone please show us the science behind that.

Perhaps an enterprising forum member with more energy than I have will start a poll on number of children and M/F. That would be interesting, and might confirm or disprove my observation. If true, I want it to be known as the "Qualtrough Effect". Thank you... :o

Happily married to my Thai Mrs for 2 years come May. The only un-happy bit, is looking through the window now and it's snowing :o The mrs likes the snow but it's alright for her, she doesn't have to go out in it. She just looks through the window and cranks the heating up full notch. Oh my gas bill, get me to Thailand :D

Happily married to my Thai Mrs for 2 years come May. The only un-happy bit, is looking through the window now and it's snowing :o The mrs likes the snow but it's alright for her, she doesn't have to go out in it. She just looks through the window and cranks the heating up full notch. Oh my gas bill, get me to Thailand :D

that's what lovely about thai ladies; they just like simple things like just anything that you cannot find in Thailand. Perhaps because they are Bhuddist. When they are simple they really are but when they are materialistic they will suck you to the bone... no offense to the ones married with materialistic ones.

1st: Married about years. Divorced 16 years with several (mostly Asian) girlfriends during the interlude.

2nd: Married almost 4 years. Good wife & great family. I couldn't have asked to marry into a much better one (although rich also would have been nice... :o )

No kids - not having them. We can always 'borrow' from the neices as they have them when we need reminders of what we're 'missing'... (actually, we're too old to be bothered having kids)

:o

I too have often thought about the fact that the vast majority of Falang friends who have children with Thai mothers have daughters, having a background in Science.

I then also realized that most of the Thai families I know have more female than male children. My wife's family as example 3 females one male. It seems though that there is a preponderance of female births over Male in Asia. This could actually be a reason for the high birth rate and population in Asia. Think about it one region of the world has almost a half of the population. India 1 billion +, China 1 billion +. In ecology the normal distribution of Male to female bitrhs is around 50%.

In evolutionary Biology terms sperm is cheap, one male can impregnate as many females as he can mate with. Whereas a female can only produce one offspring at a time and has a finite amount of eggs and reproductive lifespan.

Interesting thoughts.

LL

First of all I'm happily married with my Thai wife...

So how many more farangs here in LOS are happily married with their Thai partners? I noticed that some farangs are either happy or married. First, when they arrive in Thailand they seems to be very happy but after getting married everything seems to go wrong. Or is this just true with some farangs with retirement benefits (pension + new local thai wife)?

I'm happily NOT married with my Thai gf and intent to keep it that way (happy and NOT married that is)

It seems though that there is a preponderance of female births over Male in Asia. This could actually be a reason for the high birth rate and population in Asia. Think about it one region of the world has almost a half of the population. India 1 billion +, China 1 billion +. In ecology the normal distribution of Male to female bitrhs is around 50%.

In China, there's a significant overbalance in the population as male children are preferred over female. The "one child policy" has brought this preference strongly into the light. Female fetuses are aborted, or the babies are given to adoption agencies, or dispatched in other ways. Since China's population is so large, and the gap between rich and poor is growing so very rapidly there, it's unavoidable that very soon some frightening social dynamics will appear.

I am not sure about what might be happening in Thailand. There's an an enormous amount of artificial (mostly female, so far as I know)hormones in everyone's systems these days. Girls all over the world are hitting puberty at ages we'd not have believed a generation ago. Perhaps the Buddhist Thai's don't remove the males from the gene pool so readily as the Chinese ?

• 1 month later...

Been married for 5 wonderful years and now have a son aged 1, most thai familys have more girls than boys. Maybe thats why some thai men think they do not have to take of their wifes, if the wife does not like it she can <deleted>> off and they will just get a new one. Also maybe thats why many thai women are marring flang because they get a better life for them and their family.

This is an old post thats just been brought back to life....................but yes, I am very happy, and not looking for a mia noi....... (did I spell it right?), in fact, in all my relationships, in all the world, she walked into mine, play it again sam. :o

1965 Married a Chinese born in the USA....(it was the 60's and I screwed things up.)..5 yrs

1977 Married a Columbian girl.....way too possessive and jelous...............................2 Yrs

1990 Married a Okinawan/Spanish singer......black heart..........................................2 yrs

1997 Married a Thai.practice makes perfect...(or finally somebody that can stand me.)

Happily married isn't that an oxymoron?

Just joking :o

My first wife was also a Colombian lady, who remained my best friend until her death. Her wealthy family and I remain close.

My present and final wife is a Chiangmai lassie, aye, and a bonnie one at that. I love her with a greater intensity as every day goes by. We're happy despite a slight age difference of 25 years and a differential in the looks department. Maybe I'm not pug ugly, but probably close. :D

About as happy as any married man could be after 12 yrs. with my wife (Thai) and two lovely daughters.

Say, this topic raises another issue. If you look back, the vast majority of posters reporting kids said they had daughters. Are farang male/Thai female relationships more likely to produce daughters than sons? I wonder??

Happily married for 10 years with a Thai wife and we have 2 sons together (3 and 5 years old). The neighbors lend us their daughters when our kids need company. So usually after school our house and garden is full with kids and their laughters ... makes us so happy

Wife and I are from similar educational backgrounds,which I believe is important, but 17 years difference of age.

BTW Thai_narak, is this an Indy car or a Formula 1? We are Formula 1 fans (Ferrari).

First of all I'm happily married with my Thai wife...

So how many more farangs here in LOS are happily married with their Thai partners? I noticed that some farangs are either happy or married. First, when they arrive in Thailand they seems to be very happy but after getting married everything seems to go wrong. Or is this just true with some farangs with retirement benefits (pension + new local thai wife)?

I'm happily NOT married with my Thai gf and intent to keep it that way (happy and NOT married that is)

I'm happily NOT married with my Thai gf, but I intend to merry her someday, just not in the next 4 or 5 years. The weekends are still confusing for me when she wants to come with me in clubs...now...my last girlfriend got in a club with me 2 times in 4 years, once for her birthday and once for the Eastern holiday, it's not that I'm what they call a "butterfly", but still have much more fun when hanging with my mates. Other than that, I feel perfect from Sunday afternoon to Friday, afternoon :o

I knew my wife 13 years ago and we married 7 years ago. I adopted her daughter who is 16 years old now. We live in Europe for the moment but we intend to be back in Thailand within 2-3 years.

I am very happy with my wife and I do not regret anythting.

I have been happily married for five years. I also got a bonus in the form of a beautiful smart step daughter. I became papa very early as I am the only dad she has known. I found my soul mate and I'm keeping her forever.