Elon Musk 'keen to invest in Thailand': PM Prayut

webfact

When I go to a bar and accidentally look at a bar girl, there is a chance she will come over and assume I want to spend some time and money on her....

So, if there was no CAVE issue, then Musk wouldnt be investing???

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Why not building a factory to produce his electric cars in Thailand ? They could be sold at more competitive prices if produced here .

No Thailand has a fixation with submarines and that’s what this is all about. This came about after Musk googled Thailand and Submarine. He saw a sucker out there and got on his plane to check it out.

Everybody now “We all live in a Yellow Submarine”.

Edited by Tradewind777
Added text
  • Like 1

In disquise of a volounteer helper, Mr. Elon Musk did it again! There is no chance that he would have been offering his money and services for free if there wasn´t a hidden agenda. 

What do you do if you want a quick meeting with the primeminister of a country? Oh yes! You are quick to offer something in emergency need. No matter if it turns out to be both unusable and too late, you got a quick meeting that later will lead to a multibillion baht profit!

The essence of a real businessman always seem to replace humanity, respect, moral and honesty.

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

Why not building a factory to produce his electric cars in Thailand ? They could be sold at more competitive prices if produced here .

Must have to do with that important quality control. However, don´t worry. He will find a way to earn his buck!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thailand can't afford Musk. He's a smart guy in terms of sucking off the taxpayers of the US, he will be sucking baht as fast as he can. 

He hasn't taken one cent that is not offered to all companies in his sectors.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

PM: Musk 'keen to invest in Thailand'

the mini-submarine named after the stranded football team, has been left in Thailand 

He already invested a submarine..., so now you can renegotiate your submarine purchase with China

4 hours ago, thhMan said:

When I go to a bar and accidentally look at a bar girl, there is a chance she will come over and assume I want to spend some time and money on her....

So, if there was no CAVE issue, then Musk wouldnt be investing???

It's not like American billionaires wake up in the morning with the idea "Hey, I'm going to invest in Thailand". Of course the cave issue brought Thailand to his radar. Most business ventures are opportunistic.

It would seem fairly obvious that his new mini-sub will be refined and sold to rescue teams around the world. This won't be the last cave rescue.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

In disquise of a volounteer helper, Mr. Elon Musk did it again! There is no chance that he would have been offering his money and services for free if there wasn´t a hidden agenda. 

What do you do if you want a quick meeting with the primeminister of a country? Oh yes! You are quick to offer something in emergency need. No matter if it turns out to be both unusable and too late, you got a quick meeting that later will lead to a multibillion baht profit!

The essence of a real businessman always seem to replace humanity, respect, moral and honesty.

Must have to do with that important quality control. However, don´t worry. He will find a way to earn his buck!

Why is it that people in permanent protest mode complain when someone like Elon Musk (who was born in South Africa by the way), comes up with a novel idea and puts it into practice overnight? I've seen no mention that he invoiced Thailand for his time and effort.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Funny, there is no quote in the text of the story from Musk saying that he was "keen to invest in Thailand". I wonder why?

Must have been edited out of the story by accident.

Yeah, that is what happened...

For sure...

100%...

Are you simple?  There is nothing quoted from Musk as they did not talk to Musk, they talked to the PM and they reference the PM stating that in their meeting Musk expressed an interest in investing in the EEC project, hence why the headline ends ": PM Prayut".

Edited by Kieran00001
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

How many time, he did not offer, he was asked if he would help and he accepted, now stop projecting, not everyone will never help someone unless they get something in return.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, coulson said:

It's fantastic that now the boys are safe and sound, Thaivisa posters can revert back to routine bashing of the PM

It's because the PM is offering us so many fantastic opportunities to have a good laugh!

What about a new song, dear PM? It's been a long time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Are you simple?

Nah, I don´t know about him, but I am extremely complicated. :cheesy:

10 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

not everyone will never help someone unless they get something in return.

Not everyone will never help someone???? Looks like you are exactly same complicated, right? 

19 minutes ago, pennine said:

who was born in South Africa by the way

Thanks, for the valuable input. I will take it with me and treasure it for the rest of my life as a human on this earth.

4 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Next we'll be hearing Musk's hyperlink will  be up and running between Swampy and Pattaya soon.

He'd probably get it done in about 1/100th of the time Thais have changed 2m of rail.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Not everyone will never help someone???? Looks like you are exactly same complicated, right? 

Thanks, for the valuable input. I will take it with me and treasure it for the rest of my life as a human on this earth.

Yes, some people will sometimes help people, some will always help people, etc, so you see not everyone will never help, get it now?  I know its complicated for you but perhaps after having it spelled out to you like an infant you stand a chance.

And a little tip, when calling people up on their grammar it might be a better look not to throw sentences together such as, "Looks like you are exactly same complicated,".

Edited by Kieran00001

Glad to hear that so many thai Visa forum posters are smarter than Musk and the General.  Must be richer also and living a better life in Thailand. 

How do you guys have so much time every single day to write your criticisms and advice for others when your brains are so big?  Wow ? you guys are truly geniuses —-if only everyone would follow your advice the world would be perfect. ? ?  we envy you all and wish we could be a genius in our own mind like you but we have to deal with reality.