Can't wait to see the look on the English expats' faces when England

Mike West

England is making such a big fuss about it, I'm hoping Croatia will win, but I don't really care either way. It's nice to watch matches when you're not emotionally involved.

19 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Bellend

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A few years ago they were going to name one of the ends of the new Man City ground the Colin Bell stand, then some said it will be known as the Bellend.

England is making such a big fuss about it, I'm hoping Croatia will win, but I don't really care either way. It's nice to watch matches when you're not emotionally involved.

Why do you bother?
My, you must have a very interesting life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son-of-a-Mandzukic. Make that son-of-a-Perisic. Croatia showed a lot of tenacity last night. Hats off to them. My money's still on France but they're gonna need to be firing on all cylinders to beat these guys.

12 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Son-of-a-Mandzukic. Make that son-of-a-Perisic. Croatia showed a lot of tenacity last night. Hats off to them. My money's still on France but they're gonna need to be firing on all cylinders to beat these guys.

I have not seen the match, but I can guess Croatia is very tenace and France must not be too sure of itself, these guys are surely rude

but this year, French players are modest, they  don't shout victory in advance, like Belgium

I am not 200 % fan, but because I am French I hope of course the victory of France

Croatia has played more time than France and they have  less time to rest 

10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
10 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
Scottish?

Sadly the Scots will be supporting Croatia

Complete and full understandig why!

Two things

1. Orange men and march!

2. Brexit

79D93291-F1F5-4B0D-B87F-E21C9FCA5A0B.jpeg

Archived