Can't wait to see the look on the English expats' faces when England

Mike West

11 hours ago, grollies said:

No you're not, your Aussie.

You'd be surprised how many Aussies are supporting a Croatian sporting team for the first time in their lives.

For reasons, you don't have to look far past the hypocritical screeching when our inept, cheating cricketers got caught out, the hysterical ranting when the English hero divers accidentally found the kids, apparently without any support from the rest of the world (knighthoods imminent?), your sooky, egotistical F1 driver  propelled to greatness (!) courtesy of a, superior to all other cars, Mercedes, drug cheat cyclists, etc., etc. etc.

10 hours ago, kickstart said:

A few years ago they were going to name one of the ends of the new Man City ground the Colin Bell stand, then some said it will be known as the Bellend.

Myth. True we did name the West stand the Colin Bell stand. Not true that the Colin Bell Stand is one of the two 'ends'; it's  a stand that runs along the touchline.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

You'd be surprised how many Aussies are supporting a Croatian sporting team for the first time in their lives.

For reasons, you don't have to look far past the hypocritical screeching when our inept, cheating cricketers got caught out, the hysterical ranting when the English hero divers accidentally found the kids, apparently without any support from the rest of the world (knighthoods imminent?), your sooky, egotistical F1 driver  propelled to greatness (!) courtesy of a, superior to all other cars, Mercedes, drug cheat cyclists, etc., etc. etc.

You need to get that enormous, gigantic chip on your shoulder checked out!!!   Don't think i've ever read on here a more bitter piece of unpleasant, vitriol.   F*cking hell!!!?

2 minutes ago, carmine said:

You need to get that enormous, gigantic chip on your shoulder checked out!!!   Don't think i've ever read on here a more bitter piece of unpleasant, vitriol.   F*cking hell!!!?

Hello Carmine, you haven't unleashed on me for years. I see they still haven't found that one new eye, or a humour bone, for transplant into your pathetic little body.

And brain transplants won't come in your lifetime.

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

You having a bad day?

Or are you pi+++d up, high on something, or just being an a++e.

4 hours ago, Aforek said:

I have not seen the match, but I can guess Croatia is very tenace and France must not be too sure of itself, these guys are surely rude

but this year, French players are modest, they  don't shout victory in advance, like Belgium

I am not 200 % fan, but because I am French I hope of course the victory of France

Croatia has played more time than France and they have  less time to rest 

The French team looks like Boko Haram.

Viva Croatia in the final!

25 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Hello Carmine, you haven't unleashed on me for years. I see they still haven't found that one new eye, or a humour bone, for transplant into your pathetic little body.

And brain transplants won't come in your lifetime.

Me unleash on you!!!  Good one.?

I'm not going to react but how you get away with posting that type of vitriol on here is beyond me....fair play to you.  Still, by the sound of it that gigantic chip needs to be treated.

6 hours ago, Mike West said:

Can't wait to see the look on the English expats' faces when England Get sent home in the World Cup.

Well I didn't watch any, don't like football or watching it but the new report is they have to play Belgium before they go home.

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well I didn't watch any, don't like football or watching it but the new report is they have to play Belgium before they go home.

yeah they will play for 3rd place,  no one wants to play for 3rd place, but they have to. 

14 minutes ago, chippendale said:

The French team looks like Boko Haram.

Viva Croatia in the final!

? I didn't know what is Boko Haram, so I asked Google

a little video to look at, I have learnt something when looking at it 

Complete and full understandig why!

Two things
1. Orange men and march!
2. Brexit

79D93291-F1F5-4B0D-B87F-E21C9FCA5A0B.jpeg.d7ed8afbe7349bd692cea99480379e4b.jpeg
They are brainwashed from a young age, my friends son who is 10, instinctively said no he wouldn't support England. Nothing to do with brexit or Orange men, side shows.

I think the English need to realise it

Archived