Where to recycle e-waste like routers?

jadee

Hi, I have a couple of old routers and I know I can just throw them in the trash, but I saw recent articles about Thailand cracking down on e-waste recycling plants so I thought I'd ask on here - where should you properly recycle e-waste in Bangkok? 
I would sell them but doubt anyone would buy them as they are just old True routers. 
Thanks if anyone knows,
Have a great day!

6 hours ago, jadee said:

...where should you properly recycle e-waste...

Put them in a clear plastic bag, and place them next to the garbage for collection. The will safely vanish – i.e. someone will make little money by reselling them – talk from experience...?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, khunPer said:

Put them in a clear plastic bag, and place them next to the garbage for collection. The will safely vanish – i.e. someone will make little money by reselling them – talk from experience...?

"the garbage for collection"

A luxury not available to a fairly substantial part of Thailand. We store everything, plastic, glass, cans, paper, cardboard and defective items. When there is a pick up load my sister in law sorts it out and takes it to the recycling site, usually comes back with several hundred baht.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sandyf said:

"the garbage for collection"

A luxury not available to a fairly substantial part of Thailand. We store everything, plastic, glass, cans, paper, cardboard and defective items. When there is a pick up load my sister in law sorts it out and takes it to the recycling site, usually comes back with several hundred baht.

What a luxury, your lucky family got paid for it, whilst I got nothing for sorting my stuff nicely, and pack it for collection, which I even pay 300 baht a month for...?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, khunPer said:

What a luxury, your lucky family got paid for it, whilst I got nothing for sorting my stuff nicely, and pack it for collection, which I even pay 300 baht a month for...?

Swings and roundabouts. There are some advantages to living in the sticks but we have to burn the general waste and that is a bit of a chore.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 3:43 PM, sandyf said:

Swings and roundabouts. There are some advantages to living in the sticks but we have to burn the general waste and that is a bit of a chore.

Dump it in the nearest wasteground

(Thaistyle)