'Together Against Trump', thousands protest peacefully in London

rooster59

Just now, AYJAYDEE said:

so you generalize about refugees and european men? thanks for the info

Most definitely. I'll stop generalizing(of course NOT ALL) when they change. Not holding my breath though especially on Western European adult males(sorry, I can't bring myself to call them men)

Just now, Rigby40 said:

Most definitely. I'll stop generalizing(of course NOT ALL) when they change. Not holding my breath though especially on Western European adult males(sorry, I can't bring myself to call them men)

I know plenty of them could wipe the floor with you

Just now, AYJAYDEE said:

I know plenty of them could wipe the floor with you

Being a real man really has nothing to do with physical strength and whatnot although the willingness and ability to protect your family and country is important.

You just demonstrated that you have no idea what a real man is, unsurprisingly. But hey if you like hanging out with insecure, angry men that's cool ?

4 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

Being a real man really has nothing to do with physical strength and whatnot although the willingness and ability to protect your family and country is important.

You just demonstrated that you have no idea what a real man is, unsurprisingly. But hey if you like hanging out with insecure, angry men that's cool ?

insecure angry men are constantly whining about refugees

Edited by AYJAYDEE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AYJAYDEE said:

insecure angry men are constantly whining about refugees

Real men don't want their families raped or killed by these so called 'refugees'. You couldn't come off any weaker sounding if you tried.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

Real men don't want their families raped or killed by these so called 'refugees'. You couldn't come off any weaker sounding if you tried.

freaking  refugees coming over to our  countries and taking our jobs :tongue:

Edited by sirineou

I support people's right to protest. But I don't see why people didn't protest this much against Obama. Except for continuing the war in Syria, and illegally striking it with cruise missiles. I don't see Trump having created any more wars that caused even more refugees to come to Europe. In that regard Trump is a better president than Obama. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rigby40 said:

I love what I'm seeing! How did you know Trump rallies were my most favorite thing in the world?

❤️???

of course you do.and of course I knew what types you would feel at home with.

lexington-caroline-du-sud-usa-27-janvier-2016-a-latout-de-donald-partisans-portant-un-faire-a-nouveau-lamerique-grand-tee-shirt-attend-conformement-a-lexterieur-pour-voir-gop-et-milliardaire-donald-trump-c.jpg

! TS 5.jpg

Just now, AYJAYDEE said:

of course you do.and of course I knew what types you would feel at home with.

lexington-caroline-du-sud-usa-27-janvier-2016-a-latout-de-donald-partisans-portant-un-faire-a-nouveau-lamerique-grand-tee-shirt-attend-conformement-a-lexterieur-pour-voir-gop-et-milliardaire-donald-trump-c.jpg

! TS 5.jpg

People with families down on their luck looking for change? You better gosh darn believe I feel at home with them!

How lucky the British must feel at this time. The very WORST British politician is vastly superior to Trump and any of his crew.I regularly hear from Trump supporters who feel that my residence in Thailand is some sort of "offense" to Americanism or implied support for an unelected government. These people do not see reality very clearly.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

People with families down on their luck looking for change? You better gosh darn believe I feel at home with them!

down on their luck!!! hahahahah, good one! they eat enough for ten families!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigby40 said:

they hate good and love evil.

Most of their hatred stems from daddy or mommy issues and are destined to die alone in a house full of cats.

The more important question we should be asking is who's going to feed the cats when they're gone?

And we can feel incredibly smug and superior when we read American adults throwing out childish insults

2 minutes ago, stuandjulie said:

And we can feel incredibly smug and superior when we read American adults throwing out childish insults

Not surprised that you see the truth as an insult. Thanks for that insight on how weak men think.