Could top UK model be fined for obscenity after showing off her assets in Thailand?

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity

Extraordinary.  Do my eyes deceive or does this not say, "Any person..." then later states, "...himself,...", and, "...his..."?  If so, how can a person of the female gender be included in this paradox, i.e. absurdity.  Sexes in this report show that they are exclusively different, because the article begins, "Any person...."  Does Thai law not differentiate between the two.  What if a Thai "lady-boy", for want of another term, did the same?  Would that person be charged the same and fined in the manner or would the punishment be less?  Just curious.

Edited by wotsdermatter
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred baht

Sounds like this only regards men. "himself" and "his"
So, little Katie. Nothing to worry about.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toybits said:

Those beach vendors would gladly pay the fine for her.  No worries mate...

Yeah, looks like they would. Must have been a slow day at that beach..... Look at her legs, she must be pushing 60....

• Haha 1

Hey if she had been on the Thai boat that sunk she could have saved many lives.  She has a built-in floatation system that they could have held onto until rescued.  Check out the sun article.  Now I know where all the UK plastic waste goes.

• Haha 1

Recall some years ago I was sitting on Jomtien beach, looked over and saw topless very nice rack. However, said rack was on a ladyboy. As it is not illegal for men to bare their breasts (last time I checked anyway)... could they be arrested for having "man boobs"? Such a conundrum

• Like 1