Could top UK model be fined for obscenity after showing off her assets in Thailand?

webfact

As I understand the law here, females are not allowed to go topless in a public place (and this includes the open fronted bars), even though most of the local women have hardly anything worth displaying display.

Males on the other hand can go topless, even the fat farangs with huge man-boobs (the public display of which should definitely be criminalised).

The confusion often arises when a ladyboy is displaying his top assets..  If challenge by one of Thailand's finest he could suggest they "cop a feel" to confirm the gender.

But what to do about the post-ops..?

43 minutes ago, steve73 said:

As I understand the law here, females are not allowed to go topless in a public place (and this includes the open fronted bars), even though most of the local women have hardly anything worth displaying display.

Males on the other hand can go topless, even the fat farangs with huge man-boobs (the public display of which should definitely be criminalised).

The confusion often arises when a ladyboy is displaying his top assets..  If challenge by one of Thailand's finest he could suggest they "cop a feel" to confirm the gender.

But what to do about the post-ops..?

Males can be arrested for being topless here too.  Behind the wheel, I believe.

A case of TiT if ever there was one. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:
  • Cigarette Smoke
  • Dirty water and trash-heaps 
  • Aggressive merchants. Three reasons I have not been to a Thai beach in years. As I recall toplessness was "tolerated", the only women on Chaweng beach in Samui with their bras on being Japanese and American. Has that attitude changed ? A pity.                                                  

Four years of returning happiness, and encouraging the populace to get about in period costume, bars shuttered at midnight.

Tasteful swingers resort raided,  no it's not an oxymoron... 

I don't think the topless totty stood a chance. 

On 7/16/2018 at 10:37 AM, webfact said:

Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred baht". 

Thank God for such a law. We can be spared the sight of members of government showing their assets. 

The Thais are just jealous as most are flat chested but i agree this is SHOCKING behaviour that I nave never seen in Pattaya let alone Nana Plaza. It's these farang, you see, they just don't understand 'Thainess'.

Despite Thailand's reputation for having a liberal view on sex the Thais are actually quite conservative. It pays to know the laws in a host country when traveling. In cases like this we gentlemen are fortunate when they don't!  

On 7/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:
  • Cigarette Smoke
  • Dirty water and trash-heaps 
  • Aggressive merchants. Three reasons I have not been to a Thai beach in years. As I recall toplessness was "tolerated", the only women on Chaweng beach in Samui with their bras on being Japanese and American. Has that attitude changed ? A pity.                                                  

Just came back from Chaweng beach. Saw one topless in 17 days.

One topless resembling a Moldovan Grannie of 14 stones, I'd reckon.

Back in the day always impressed by the Scandinavian lassies, How do they come from such a cold region in the dead of winter sporting the best tans on the beach?

(They prepare with frequent visits to artificial sunbeds, which can also be mood elevating in dead of winter). 

19 minutes ago, balo said:

I did not see any beautiful pictures of this woman , I would rate her not on my top 1 million list 

she was actually quite alright when she was a page 3 girl. you look at her now, same age as my mrs. she's really screwed herself for that weird english celeb crap

• Like 2

she was actually quite alright when she was a page 3 girl. you look at her now, same age as my mrs. she's really screwed herself for that weird english celeb crap

Clearly things not going ‘hunky dory’ as today’s rags are saying that her country mansion is now up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Clearly things not going ‘hunky dory’ as today’s rags are saying that her country mansion is now up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she used to be a neighbour in a place called woldingham. thai contingency there too believe it or not. proper rich. the locals who are mainly old money didn't make her welcome with her pink range and horse boxes. so they hounded her out, i think then she moved back to brighton or near there.

actually, i'll tell you a little story. that mutt was going into waitrose in caterham and dropped a 50 pound note. my mrs grabbed it and went to give it back to her. she just snatched it out of her hand and walked off. the girl she was with, one of her mates from some girl band came over and said thank you so much. she was normal. i went up to that jordan mutt and snatched the 50 quid back and called her what she is.

true story

• Like 2