Investing sites (Stocks)

Rarely tip because always a danger of it going pear shaped so have only ever done it 3 times here all with big profits.

Buy Angus Energy (Angs) on uk AIM listing bouncing around 5p currently.....will be rerating on or around 8th August (and likely in the lead up) and whilst am not expecting back to 37p where it was late last year it very likely will go to 17-20p when the Brockham and Balcombe news lands (and it will)

On 7/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, Chivas said:

Rarely tip because always a danger of it going pear shaped so have only ever done it 3 times here all with big profits.

Buy Angus Energy (Angs) on uk AIM listing bouncing around 5p currently.....will be rerating on or around 8th August (and likely in the lead up) and whilst am not expecting back to 37p where it was late last year it very likely will go to 17-20p when the Brockham and Balcombe news lands (and it will)

Mid price was 4.88p yesterday when I put that up and mid is now 5.67p if anyone has bought then hold we are going a lot higher in the lead up to 8th August

Edited by Chivas

10 minutes ago, SkyHighGroup said:

Hi, my questons is just a site where i can invest in American stocks.

In your original post you said "for investing in Global Stocks (not only inside) Thailand". You are now being specific and only want sites where you can trade only in American stocks. Which do you want? I don't trade myself but now that you have been more specific I am sure someone will come along with the right information for you.

Edited by rossd
Parenthesis insertion
  • Like 1

Angus now mid price 6.12p.... I will update this thread on 8th August lol but dont grind your teeth in fury when you see where its risen to ??

Edited by Chivas

On 7/19/2018 at 5:57 AM, rossd said:

In your original post you said "for investing in Global Stocks (not only inside) Thailand". You are now being specific and only want sites where you can trade only in American stocks. Which do you want? I don't trade myself but now that you have been more specific I am sure someone will come along with the right information for you.

My questions is very specific. But i found one. Just had to aske a Hiso, så its perfect ?

On 7/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, Chivas said:

6.37p unable to edit previous post no idea why

Up 25.1% in 48 hours

Amateur TA here but I'd say be very, very careful on this one... this is the 5th such spike this year for that stock in a downward pattern from what had been an *enormous* 300% jump backed by barely any trading volume.

Its most recent low was a fresh all time low, and a very short and barely established term uptrend is converging with a much stronger medium term downtrend. Wouldn't surprise me if this plunged within the next couple of weeks. If it gets to $9 it might fly up, but if it fails to break that it'll probably dump massively.

Sounds like you know what you doing though ? Hope you have stops in place!

1776889480_Screenshot2018-07-2020_52_10.thumb.png.18afb8eb22a87d11393016f1ed77736d.png

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

On 7/21/2018 at 3:21 AM, Chivas said:

Not a clue what you're talking about to be honest starting with $9  !!

Sorry I usually buy US stocks, I see this is GBX not USD - where I say $9 read it as 9p.

Big spike today, just like the last 5 times this year - will see if it holds.. could well do it has a lot of volume. if it doesn't you probably got out at the right time.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

52 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Sorry I usually buy US stocks, I see this is GBX not USD - where I say $9 read it as 9p.

Big spike today, just like the last 5 times this year - will see if it holds.. could well do it has a lot of volume. if it doesn't you probably got out at the right time.

feel free to comment with it gets to 20p and then some when it takes off dramtically thereafter

I hold another 342,100 currently and those tranches averaged are (just) in the black

When it goes to 20p and it will I will take couple years off. Not all of us read charts avidly theres a huge underground network of information and you had some of it here last tuesday

Edited by Chivas

Don't get me wrong dude, I'm not trying to have an argument here, just felt sensible to observe the history of spikes in that stock this year and that the recent gains followed a pattern. It does indeed look like it has broken out of it.

Congratulations on your gains, and to anyone else who followed your advice.

Peace

7 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Don't get me wrong dude, I'm not trying to have an argument here, just felt sensible to observe the history of spikes in that stock this year and that the recent gains followed a pattern. It does indeed look like it has broken out of it.

Peace

Fair play am expecting profit taking at some point today as its now 8.63 mid at time of post

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 4:00 PM, Chivas said:

On 7/17/2018 at 4:35 PM, Chivas said:

lol has to be coincidence but risen 7% since I put that up ??

On 7/18/2018 at 4:19 PM, Chivas said:

Mid price was 4.88p yesterday when I put that up and mid is now 5.67p if anyone has bought then hold we are going a lot higher in the lead up to 8th August

:offtopic:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Chivas said:

https://twitter.com/aim_gravy/status/1023539779613454336

Oh my buddha....this could 10 bag

I don't mean to interrupt your long and excited conversation with yourself, but the OP says he is looking for a Thai website for investing in global stocks.

Not to be rude, but please talk to yourself somewhere else.

:coffee1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chippendale said:

I don't mean to interrupt your long and excited conversation with yourself, but the OP says he is looking for a Thai website for investing in global stocks.

Not to be rude, but please talk to yourself somewhere else.

:coffee1:

So the 3 that contacted me previously (who did very well) and the 1 that did today (so far) who will as well, dont exist perhaps

If you're lucky you'll get in under 10p tomorrow but then again you could have had them for 5p originally

Enjoy your coffee  xx

On 7/23/2018 at 11:50 AM, rwdrwdrwd said:

Peace

Passed planning as expected this morning......hovering around 11.75p at the moment but bouncing all over the shop.

10 hours ago, Chivas said:

Passed planning as expected this morning......hovering around 11.75p at the moment but bouncing all over the shop.

I noticed, have it in my watchlist ? obviously I rue not following your advice, or my own when it did break the pattern and stick above 9p at the start of the month... 

Placed an order to buy at 9.5 or below when it was bouncing around at the start of the UK day but no fill, was a 20% spread at one point and my broker had placed some restrictions (I guess due the volatility).

I'll be keeping my eye on it and trying to buy a dip once the volatility has reduced.

Had a good month with everything else at least ?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 3:58 PM, rwdrwdrwd said:

Amateur TA here but I'd say be very, very careful on this one... this is the 5th such spike this year for that stock in a downward pattern from what had been an *enormous* 300% jump backed by barely any trading volume.

Last earnings report showed a loss per share of 1.18p, and since then, the stock has reached a high of 37.75p, so stock seems decoupled from the fundamentals (normally not a good sign).

That said, this seems like a pretty small operation, so they only need to make a couple of millions in profit to make the share jump, but I wouldn’t touch it without knowing why we should expect them to do that.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:50 AM, Chivas said:

So the 3 that contacted me previously (who did very well) and the 1 that did today (so far) who will as well, dont exist perhaps

If you're lucky you'll get in under 10p tomorrow but then again you could have had them for 5p originally

Enjoy your coffee  xx

Your " followers" must all be driving a Ferrari by now.

image.png.d454193b6fa20aac452b2f1b8137aa57.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2018 at 12:00 PM, Chivas said:

He’s looking for an online broker, not one of your pump and dump stocks.

• Like 1