New Tiered Lady Drink Prices in Soi LK Metro - Be Warned

Ling Kae

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/29/2018 at 9:04 PM, jenny2017 said:

Are Bar girls not the same as prostitutes, teacher? Bar girls work in bars and offer their services to customers who want to buy sex. Short time, or for your whole holiday, it's only a matter of how much you're willing to pay for the service. Bar girls in Europe are doing the same service, methinks. Innit?

What does the internet say

bar girl

Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com

noun
  1. a barmaid.
  2. B-girl.
  3. a female prostitute who frequents bars in search of customers.

The internet isn't wrong here. In the UK for sure, bargirl would mean barmaid in a pub to most people (though I've been away long enough that both bargirl and barmaid have probably become sexist now). Bargirl in the Thai sense of the word seems to have a uniquely local meaning. 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, bkk6060 said:

There are also situations in these places where maybe a girl normally does not go.  Like a girl who is there to empty the trash and clean toilets.

This happened to me once in Nana.

I asked the mamaasan about her because she was cute. The mamaasan told me: She not go, but if you want her I make her go.

So, I guess you never know.

You would have sex with a woman who was forced into it ?

• 2 months later...
On 7/18/2018 at 8:30 AM, peterb17 said:

Who cares - you are exploiting the local poor citizens- how would you feel if the tide was turned and lots of women were buying man drinks? To ogle your speedos ? 

No sympathy  here .

I’m not sure in my speedos, if it would be me or her that paid a fine.

On 7/18/2018 at 6:57 PM, catman20 said:

wont effect me i very seldom buy lady drinks :drunk:

Never do, i'll only buy them a beer occasionally for the same price i pay only, lady drinks are a concoction of someones imagination to make more money, if you have to buy a lady drink to gain attention then seek a different career.

Never do, i'll only buy them a beer occasionally for the same price i pay only, lady drinks are a concoction of someones imagination to make more money, if you have to buy a lady drink to gain attention then seek a different career.

Is that a career then?
Whats the pay like??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say I like the place, Pattaya. OTOH, of all the places not to waste money on lady drinks, this one must be in the global top 10. 

What's the purpose of buying someone such a drink? As ice-breaker? With what aim in mind? 

Some 15 years ago, there was POLO ENTERTAINMENT with shows. Never was asked to buy a lady drink there. And at closing time, girls had numbers and Johns could pay someone at the venue. 

But then, it must be intellectually stimulating to converse with scantily clad maidens, huh?!? 

i dont mind buying lady drinks, but seldom buy them tequilas, because it is gone in under 10seconds, then they are looking for the next one.....

some girls get nasty if another drink is not brought immediately for them---of course they got no drinks from me next time when they chat me up...

On 7/31/2018 at 1:32 PM, sanemax said:

Although you guys must be very attractive to females , every time that Ive ever asked a non prostitute girl out for a night , Ive always get refused .

What am I doing wrong ?

Too cheap, try offering 10,000bht and see who refuses.

after 3,453,038 baht I became very, very, very, very handsome.  

i couldn't really see, since they put a bag on my face.

i guess it was because i was just too good looking.

i demanded an existentialist answer, but all i got was, "you where from love me?"  So I quoted Nietzsche, but that was rebutted with, "pay more you ok?"

On 11/17/2018 at 10:26 AM, BurgerGung said:

Can't say I like the place, Pattaya. OTOH, of all the places not to waste money on lady drinks, this one must be in the global top 10. 

What's the purpose of buying someone such a drink? As ice-breaker? With what aim in mind? 

Some 15 years ago, there was POLO ENTERTAINMENT with shows. Never was asked to buy a lady drink there. And at closing time, girls had numbers and Johns could pay someone at the venue. 

But then, it must be intellectually stimulating to converse with scantily clad maidens, huh?!? 

I'll bite.

The LD mostly gets their company for a spell.

Polo entertainment charged a lot more for the drinks than other bars, it was aimed at group tourists and was a show-bar.

It can be fun learning a little Thai language with the girls, but the reality is most people are not looking for intellectual stimulation in these places. It would strike me as intellectually dull to even expect or require it. 

All the LD, groping is so such a bore to me now.  I get it for tourists because it is different from what most countries offer.

After a few years here I have a steady, reliable list that I rotate.

Give them a call and they come to my room.  Or, I sometimes meet them someplace.

Much more enjoyable and better fun for me.

1 hour ago, RickoMortis said:

Sad people that buy Lady drinks for some female who is selling her body there all prostitutes so why bother. Only to be asked Where you come from. FOOD LAND seems the perfect answer. You would not buy Prostitutes a drink in your own country in fact you would never be wanted to be seen with one. Lonely dirty old men who can't get a women these type are. 

Thank you Riga I see its set in already.

On 7/18/2018 at 5:45 PM, jimn said:

Being a non drinker you are well out of touch. Girls are only allowed to accept lady drinks of which they get a percentage. If management become aware of you trying to pull the girl about meeting after then you will be asked to leave.

If I was a drinker and womaniser, there are plenty of other bars, there is also Beach Road and 7-11s.????

On November 16, 2018 at 7:26 PM, BurgerGung said:

Lady drinks show the bar that the lady is doing her job and successfully interacting with customers, rather then just sitting around ignoring people.

each drink goes on record and the lady gets a coupon she cashes in at the end of the night. They are expected to sell drinks.

i will buy one lady drink, after that I will just tip the lady in cash if I feel like it.

Archived