Dutch foreign minister criticised for saying multi-cultural societies are violent

webfact

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

It is not a rant I live in Thailand with my own money, I bought two new cars in 6 years with my own money. My owner is happy to receive payment of my rent every month, when most of those hundreds of thousands of "economic migrants" many of them having to be fed and sheltered are a huge burden for European taxpayers so your comparison has no sense at all!

Exactly!

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Look what you just did.

You want to respected as an individual who contributes and does not place a burden on this society.

You then follow that with a generalised condemnation of migrants you don’t know being a ‘huge burden for European tax payers’.

You’re talking hogwash.

Where are you from? Have you ever been to Paris for instance where hundred of migrants are living in tents, or worst  in Calais before where thousand where living in camps trying to go to England, this first  wonderful was taken in Paris, and I am talking hogwash? L-arriere-cour-de-Calais-en-plein-Paris.jpg.77b47be4fd0988f30cb98b15115b2963.jpg

The second one was taken in Metz in East of France and I am talking hogwashen-septembre-2016-deja-les-tentes-s-entassaient-avenue-de-blida-a-metz-sur-un-autre-site-avant-d-etr-ng-actuel-photo-archives-rl-anthony-picore-1499544293.thumb.jpg.e3daa1cfc8b64a05cace6883d495af10.jpg

45 minutes ago, oilinki said:

How about those who want to move to another country, work, create businesses, pay taxes and contribute to the society?

Should they be allowed to migrate and become citizens of their new home country?

Of course, but they are the minority. Most are 'economic immigrants'.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

"Give me an example of a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society, where the indigenous population still live... where they live in a peaceful, societal union," Blok told a gathering of Dutch employees of international organisations. "I don't know of any."

The only one I can name is Singapore....which also happens to be the world's most successful social experiment in rearing

a docile, independent/individual thinking averse and highly pliable populace.

Apart from, that the honourable minister is spot on.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Not really,

20 years back, I enjoyed living in the UK and Europe.

10 years back, I couldn't wait to escape.

Went back in 2016 for another try, 2 years later and I couldn't stand it any longer.

What changed between 2000 and 2010? haven't a clue, but it just did and I didn't like it.

Your personal opinion does not justify a general nonsense claim.

7 hours ago, DoctorG said:

He only spoke the truth.

Yes, but speaking the truth isn't acceptable to the liberal mind set. Only truths they approve of our.

Should have said how wonderfully enriching and productive multi-cultural societies are and how they foster peace and serenity. Then he'd have been warmly applauded.

The foreign minister is absolutely right. Good to see that it's not only Geert Wilders' PVV that understands that multi-cultural societies are violent , but some people in the conservative VVD party of Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte , understand it too.

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Expats ranting about people migrating to live in other countries.

Irony doesn’t just live, it thrives.

We expat do not claim welfare, vote or hold political office. We came here leggaly.

Give the Dutch FM a medal; he is spot on! 

Regretfully all those multi-culti-dreamers in Europe are meanwhile able to continue the endless rape of this continent which took centuries to build into this colorful kaleidoscope of cultural diversity under the concept of a Western umbrella of mutual values and scores. 

Sweden has little in common with Portugal and the Irish as much with the Sicilians yet all of them are European and respect each other while accepting the local dos and donts. 

Since the gates were thrown open for all those asylum chancers and social-welfare-suckers the light at the end of that tunnel is more likely the head light of the engine racing against you. Europe is sinking and there will be only losers. The nice thing about it will be, that I - for one - shall not be around anymore to witness the destruction of Europe by its own leaders. 

Europa - quo vadis? 

5 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Oh yes, as it is true, the horrible colonization of those greedy Europeans .... In the USA it was so much better ! Local Indians virtually all slaughtered and black slaves imported as cattle by whole boats

You are aware that N. America was colonized by Europeans, right?

4 hours ago, taipan1949 said:

After 30 years in Thailand I moved to the Philippines and with my ACR-1 Card I can legally apply for Government Medical Coverage for about $350 USD a year.

Please be honest. Don't you miss Thailand from time to time? 

Pffff doesnt matter it's all in dna humans. you have Africa with different tribes, fighting. You have Thailand, Turkey, Irak different tribes fighting, in fact everywhere.

Bouterse was and is a criminal and a murderer. Still we let him rule Suriname, incredible.

In Northern Ireland you have people with same culture and then fighting over stupid religion !! And now we have moslims starting the fights.

The endless battle of just classes... its never going to change, its "human nature"

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Expats ranting about people migrating to live in other countries.

Irony doesn’t just live, it thrives.

Yes but we bringing money here then these muslims fake asylum seekers that comes to Europe always moneyless. Costing us 

Free-housing and monthly 1000 euros.ect ect.

Only 4% of the miserable lot works!

Archived