'HE NEEDS HIS MOUTH TAPED UP' Mum of hero British caver says Elon Musk should be ‘put up against a wall and shot’ for calling her son a ‘paedo’

rooster59

5 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

Thats not the point. It was the BS about being called a pedo because Vern is an older guy living in Thailand. I agree that Vern shouldnt have slagged off Musk originally but Pedo accusations are particularly vile if untrue.

Well as this may be headed to the legal arena, just to note that in California -- where Musk is a resident -- given the totality of the case, neither 'vile' nor whether the 'pedo' tag fits might  not be sufficient to prove libel as Musk's (now) legal team would obviously know.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Thanks 2

Seems as if the whole family is a bit thin skinned. At this time of his life, with the celebration and the festivities, and the admiration that was being heaped upon him, it would have been very easy to just laugh this off, as the rantings of a fool, and the accusations of a very, very small man, with an ego this size of Tiny Dons. Water off a duck's back mate. Shame he did not see it this way.

I am not saying what Musk said was not very offensive. It was. And it was unnecessary. Just a case of a malcontent dick stirring the pot. Just saying Vern could have handled this better. 

• Like 2

what a load of Borax.

It's all getting boring now.

Time to close all the threads about the pedo and up yours , remarks. 

Move on get over it.:coffee1:

Ps. I had no idea anyone over the age of 15 read the

Sun  newspaper / Comic . :smile:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

A Hero? Really? What heroic deed did Vern do exactly? He was familiar with the caves because he lived nearby & explored them when they were DRY. He never "dove" into the flooded cave. He never "rescued" any of the boys. What exactly did he do? Nothing more heroic than the local guy giving free rides down the road on his scooter.

Really tired of reading about this a$$. Wish he would crawl back into the cave.

Siht or get off the pot Vern!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TumblinDice said:

A Hero? Really? What heroic deed did Vern do exactly? He was familiar with the caves because he lived nearby & explored them when they were DRY. He never "dove" into the flooded cave. He never "rescued" any of the boys. What exactly did he do? Nothing more heroic than the local guy giving free rides down the road on his scooter.

Really tired of reading about this a$$. Wish he would crawl back into the cave.

Siht or get off the pot Vern!

Clearly an upset Yankee worshipper of Felon, sorry, Elon Musk.

Fair enough.  When you get done taping Musk's mouth AND his fingers to the table so he can't Twiddle anymore, use the rest of the tape of Vern and his dear old Mum.  Seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree on this genetic duo.

Then go to Global, buy a shed load more and do the same to the tabloid media pond scum who keep this drivel going day after day for their own petty interests, feeding the mass of miserable old cows on  "The Net". 

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Elon Musk should be ‘put up against a wall and shot’ for calling her son a ‘paedo’

I think mom should consider taking her own advice about taping her mouth shut until she calms down enough not to make statements like the one above.

• Like 1

.... it seems like mum's son shouldn't go running his mouth off and accuse someone else of a publicity stunt...  from what I gathered a lot of his supporters encouraged him (Musk) to offer to help from his Twitter account, as that was my first inclination as well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

This whole thing seems to be turning into a farcical misunderstanding of British vs US vernacular. Such insults as

"He can stick it where it hurts" 

"Ooh... 'e should be shot!"

"Ought to 'ave his mouth taped up!"

have been uttered more times than anyone can remember in the modern era, often by screen favourites such as Barbara Windsor and Ena Sharples. They're not in the least bit literal, and simply express varying degrees of disapproval. Regarding the latest comment, the UK isn't a gun culture in any shape or form, so the comment harks back to the days of capital punishment and the firing squad. Very common expression used by pretty much everyone's grandma. 

This colloquial muddle could be a real issue if the case was was brought to trial in California. Even more to the point is the question of whether "pedo-guy" is actually as outrageous an insult over there as it is on Vern's side of the pond, or whether it's viewed more as some sort of frat boy insult. "Family Guy" is an example of a show popular with college age kids that has a long history of pedophile jokes - hard to imagine these would have passed the censors in the UK. 

The same could be said about Musk calling him a pedo. I think they're all being children here and this should have stopped a long time ago. 

Just now, shackleton said:

The Sun Tabloid  must be paying Verns mum now 

This great British Newspaper prints off any crap stories and loves to slag off anything to do with Thailand 

Except this is not about Thailand. 

• Like 1

The Sun Tabloid  must be paying Verns mum now 
This great British Newspaper prints off any crap stories and loves to slag off anything to do with Thailand 

It’s not just limited to Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, johnnyonesock said:

give this 88 year old lady a break..one of the most influential men on the planet has just  proclaimed to the whole world that her son is a pedophile so she has a right to be angry......as to your claim that Vern was " suggesting sexual violence" ..well yes this saying is quite vulgar and although its literal meaning is "Put it in your a55."  i would suggest it was meant  more  as  "Go to hell!" (Go away.  I don't like or respect you.")

But Elon does not have the right to be angry when the diver said to stick his "submarine" up his ass?

• Like 2