FBI releases documents on former Trump adviser surveillance

rooster59

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Can we see those letters,by chance? Got a link. And if so ,it's 2013. Why didn't the Trump loving intel agencies declare to Mr. Trump ,hey we investigated this guy before .How  disgusting the DOJ and FBI officials conducted themselves. Don't fool with intel they have "Six ways to Sunday" to get ya,Schumer said

My, my. One of the first searches turn up the following...whew, my fingers are tired...

Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter

“Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda,” the letter reads.

Edited by Silurian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The letters are widely reported and are not contested by Carter Page.

You’ll find a search function somewhere on your own computer.

He had been under surveillance for three years ,I'd say the intel agencies got to know  of him  very well.During those 3 years he was a liaison for the FBI and CIA .  Bingo! Instead of telling Mr. Trump's campaign that Page has been on the radar ,they decided to wait until they could push the  phony dossier through their news sources and get a Fisa!

"Page has been on the FBI’s radar over past contacts with Russians.

He was interviewed by FBI agents in June 2013 about his interactions with Victor Podobnyy, a Russian spy who worked under cover as an attaché to the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations".

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/carter-pages-2013-letter-informal-kremlin-adviser/

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

He had been under surveillance for three years ,I'd say the intel agencies got to know  of him  very well.During those 3 years he was a liaison for the FBI and CIA .  Bingo! Instead of telling Mr. Trump's campaign that Page has been on the radar ,they decided to wait until they could push the  phony dossier through their news sources and get a Fisa!

He was interviewed by FBI agents in June 2013 about his interactions with Victor Podobnyy, a Russian spy who worked under cover as an attaché to the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations".

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/carter-pages-2013-letter-informal-kremlin-adviser/

Come on CH,put a serious face on. Don't you even have a small suspicion ! Tell the truth now lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

So you admit Carter Page was a security threat.

You’re forgetting, it wasn’t just Carter Page, it was also Manafort and Flynn.

Sally Yates informed Trump of Flynn’s treachery and was fired for her troubles.

You’ll get there once you’ve taken off your denial glasses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Come on CH,put a serious face on. Don't you even have a small suspicion ! Tell the truth now lol

Non at all.

FBI monitors known Russian asset as he mysteriously turns up in a Presidential election campaign.

Reads like exactly the stuff the FBI should be doing.

Ask Sally Yates what happens when you tell Trump one of his close associates is a Russian asset.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, riclag said:

Isn't it up to the campaign to vet anyone working on the campaign as well? To put the entire responsibility on the FBI to inform the campaign is disingenuous. As it was publicly known that Page was a "informal adviser" to the Kremlin, one could assume that the campaign didn't perform any due diligence on hiring Page. The campaign incompetence is also at fault here too.

Edited by Silurian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you admit Carter Page was a security threat.

You’re forgetting, it wasn’t just Carter Page, it was also Manafort and Flynn.

Sally Yates informed Trump of Flynn’s treachery and was fired for her troubles.

You’ll get there once you’ve taken off your denial glasses.

How can you come to that conclusion ! CP was a FBI and CIA informant!They used him for 3 years.

Carter Page: I regularly briefed CIA, FBI - NBC News

In a March 2016 interview the Washington Post asked Trump

if he had chosen his foreign policy team:

Trump responded with a list of names, the then obscure Carter Page was the second mame he gave.

BINGO Russian asset at the top of Trump’s list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/?utm_term=.b4586bbcb600

https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/

Get your denial glasses on, the truth will (despite Trump’s best efforts) out!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Isn't it up to the campaign to vet anyone working on the campaign as well? To put the entire responsibility on the FBI to inform the campaign is disingenuous. As it was publicly known that Page was a "informal adviser" to the Kremlin, one could assume that the campaign didn't perform any due diligence on hiring Page. The campaign incompetence is also at fault here too.

Perfect example of why you are incorrect  During a George Steffanopolis ABC NEWS interview Comey meet's with the POTUS for the first briefing.Mr. President there are some  salacious allegations that have surfaced about your trip to Russia many years ago!ABC News GS asks,Did you tell the POTUS it was from a report of HC and the DNC opposition research. Comey,No , it wasn't necessary for my goal, which was to alert him that we had this information.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Perfect example of why you are incorrect  During a George Steffanopolis ABC NEWS interview Comey meet's with the POTUS for the first briefing.Mr. President there are some  salacious allegations that have surfaced about your trip to Russia many years ago!ABC News GS asks,Did you tell the POTUS it was from a report of HC and the DNC opposition research. Comey,No , it wasn't necessary for my goal, which was to alert him that we had this information.

ABC News?? That's fake news!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Again, ask Sally Yates what happens when you alert Trump that you have incriminating evidence relating to him, his campaign and Russia.

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If true, and we only have Carter Pages word on this, Classic counter intelligence - well done CIA, FBI.

But CP never turned evidence on DT. So  after all CP was used as a decoy .He was the excuse they needed to politicize  and delitgitimize  the campaign and the Presidency.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

As riclag reacted with a "Thanks" to my post I feel it's necessary to gently tell him I was being ironic.

Let's try another one:

MAWA!

Let's try baiting me

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

But CP never turned evidence on DT. So  after all CP was used as a decoy .He was the excuse they needed to politicize  and delitgitimize  the campaign and the Presidency.

You obviously slept through Trump’s performance in Helsinki last week.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You obviously slept through Trump’s performance in Helsinki last week.

Jeeper's CH, You know the man came last in his debate class.Chose the wrong word

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

hogwash,the rats made the story up! Hypothetical 's

McCabe was reported as saying the Dossier was crucial !

FISA Applications Confirm: The FBI Relied on the Unverified Steele Dossier

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/carter-page-fisa-applications-fbi-steele-dossier/

Thanks for the laugh.

But please, I hope you get better sources to form your opinion.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Thanks for the laugh.

But please, I hope you get better sources to form your opinion.

Can you  recommend some genuine sources Steve!