Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

On 7/26/2018 at 4:43 AM, bermannor said:

And they are all looking for a beer sipping bar chair jockey in sandales and muscle shirt ?

Are they all? Have no idea, I am not a beer sipping bar jockey in sandals and a muscle shirt. However, I am not so sure a good looking guy with a good personality and a way with women wouldn't score no matter what he wore or drank. And, my suggestion is a university coffee shop and not a bar for sitting.

22 hours ago, Berkshire said:

You can certainly be a nice guy without being a wuss.  I know a few farangs who are just regular guys...but are total wusses when it comes to their GF/wife. 

I'm not sure what you mean by a wuss in this instance.   You are either a nice guy to women or you are not.  Being a wuss doesn't come into it.

9 hours ago, smotherb said:

Are they all? Have no idea, I am not a beer sipping bar jockey in sandals and a muscle shirt. However, I am not so sure a good looking guy with a good personality and a way with women wouldn't score no matter what he wore or drank. And, my suggestion is a university coffee shop and not a bar for sitting.

There are always exceptions to rules.

University coffee shops in Pattaya and Phuket ?! Most probably university students looking for a sponsor will approach you with that outfit. They would shy to present that guy to her Facebook group ?!

9 hours ago, smotherb said:

1. My response was thought as a question, forgot the ?.

2. Stayed many times at UTCC coffeeshop as a 60+ chap visiting twin daughters of a friend whom I spnsored (without any interest whatsoever, just for my Karma and to support the wife of a passed away husband and friend).

And I can assure you, not a single farang in an outfit I mentioned would have the slimest chance, except when desperate for a sponsor. You probably know how smartly dressed these female students are and how proud they are of their uniform. And next to her a Pattaya farang copy? She would completely loose face ?!

9 minutes ago, bermannor said:

There are always exceptions to rules.

University coffee shops in Pattaya and Phuket ?! Most probably university students looking for a sponsor will approach you with that outfit. They would shy to present that guy to her Facebook group ?!

I think you are still talking about ladies of negotiable virtue. And, one can have as many fb groups as they want.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I think you are still talking about ladies of negotiable virtue. And, one can have as many fb groups as they want.

Okay, fb groups if you insist, absolutely nothing wrong with fb lovers.

And what is a girl (lady) of negotiable virtue?

The OP was looking for a genuine lady, you forgot?

8 hours ago, seancbk said:

I'm not sure what you mean by a wuss in this instance.   You are either a nice guy to women or you are not.  Being a wuss doesn't come into it.

Urban dictionary:

Combination word comprised of "woman" and "pussy", first coined on the preadolescent playgrounds of the early 1970's. Considered one of the most insulting things young boys at the time could call each other

3 minutes ago, bermannor said:

1. My response was thought as a question, forgot the ?.

2. Stayed many times at UTCC coffeeshop as a 60+ chap visiting twin daughters of a friend whom I spnsored (without any interest whatsoever, just for my Karma and to support the wife of a passed away husband and friend).

And I can assure you, not a single farang in an outfit I mentioned would have the slimest chance, except when desperate for a sponsor. You probably know how smartly dressed these female students are and how proud they are of their uniform. And next to her a Pattaya farang copy? She would completely loose face ?!

Ah, ah, you forgot the exception to the rule. While there may be those shallow enough to make decisions by dress; there are some who do not.

4 minutes ago, bermannor said:

Okay, fb groups if you insist, absolutely nothing wrong with fb lovers.

And what is a girl (lady) of negotiable virtue?

The OP was looking for a genuine lady, you forgot?

I was not suggesting fb groups, but different fb accounts. One for the cuckolds they milk, one for their family and friends, one for their close buds, etc. 

I forgot what? You are the one who mentioned, " . . .  university students looking for a sponsor  . . . " 

A lady of negotiable virtue, or an NV--a lady whose virtue is for sale--would not care what you wear.

I was speaking of a genuine lady; hence, my suggesting a good student, one intelligent and capable. One who may even make it in a profession that does not include sex.

51 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Ah, ah, you forgot the exception to the rule. While there may be those shallow enough to make decisions by dress; there are some who do not.

Men pay less attention to their appearance than women and to that extent the saying "you are what you wear" is true! ( not from me but I agree)

2 minutes ago, swissie said:

OP that's easy:

-IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE, BE SEEN WITH ME. I attract tons of HiSo Ladies. I let you have some of the "overflow".:clap2:

Cheers.

Which one are you on the above picture, the left or right one?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bermannor said:

Men pay less attention to their appearance than women and to that extent the saying "you are what you wear" is true! ( not from me but I agree)

Again, you are making generalizations. And, I wonder who believes appearance is only the clothes you wear?

• Like 1

Are we still painting this house? 

1)      ---We have already established exceptions to the rule.

2)      ---We have already established our differing opinions—you believe women prefer men ‘properly-attired’; I believe not all women are shallow enough to judge a man on what he wears.   

I suggest you refer to the fact we have already established exceptions to the  rule.

Edited by smotherb

3 hours ago, smotherb said:

Are we still painting this house? 

1)      ---We have already established exceptions to the rule.

2)      ---We have already established our differing opinions—you believe women prefer men ‘properly-attired’; I believe not all women are shallow enough to judge a man on what he wears.   

I suggest you refer to the fact we have already established exceptions to the  rule.

1. I have ....

2. Your NVs certainly not!

3. It wouldn't get better when you repeat yourself 2 times in a post.

On 7/25/2018 at 3:56 PM, Nokawou said:

Just remember Love in Thailand is measured in Bath's of gold. The more gold the more love no gold no love, very easy and do not confuse it with emotions.

Maybe that was your own personal experience but certainly wasn't mine.

On 7/25/2018 at 9:42 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought I found one but I was mistaken. Nice ladies are, in my experience, only nice till they think they've got one hooked, so nice ladies are available, but not on a permanent basis.

Not true.   My wife and I have been together for 30 years and she is just as nice now as she was when l  met  in 1987.