Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

2 hours ago, Nokawou said:

Just remember Love in Thailand is measured in Bath's of gold. The more gold the more love no gold no love, very easy and do not confuse it with emotions.

So how come you see couples pulling up to go through the trash? Are you telling me he has loads of gold? You have clearly been with some money grabbing woman but that does not mean the whole world is like that. If you have nothing positive to say please go away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I heard Thai ladies treat foreign men like 2nd class men? How can you dominate that?

This is not true at all.  Many good quality, educated Thai women are looking to foreigner.   Many have had bed Thai husband experience.  Most farang do more around the home than a typical Thai man.  Many women have  friends or relatives who have had a very good experience with a foreign man.  many professional women especially in careers like teachers cannot go to the bar  so they turn to dating sites.

But do remember they are looking for a top quality man and in Asian culture than can mean support.  And they do have this funny passion for gold.   As I was told.   Gold is nice because you can wear it or sell it. 

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Do you actually believe what you just posted?

If you do i feel sorry for you.

Been married 7 years, wife has never asked for 1 baht, in fact her monthly income far exceeds mine.

She has been by my side taking care of me night and day now for over 4 years, helps me turn in bed every 2 hours, never ever complains, that is love, nothing more nothing less.

She does not ask as you are maybe generous, there is nothing wrong in helping a lady financially. Why does she need to turn you every two hours? You can PM me if you wish?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, AdamTheFarang said:

She does not ask as you are maybe generous, there is nothing wrong in helping a lady financially. Why does she need to turn you every two hours? You can PM me if you wish?

Me generous? no i am a tight fisted out git.

To answer your question about turning, i had a very serious accident over 4 years ago, left me paraplegic, with serious bedsores, that is why i have to be turned every 2 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Would be nice if you were aware of what you are saying and who you refer too. Unfortunately you are totally unaware. You just quoted a family man that lives with wife and a 6 year old daugther in the north of Isaan. Do not need to grab my happy stick, due to that one is well taken care of. A beer once a couple of days in a week nis not wrong, though, but not on any bar stool. I drink my beer together with friends in my home. So, now you can crawl back from where you came again. Happy day to you!

North Isarn, is there a lot going on up there? Rice and just more rice......bed at 8pm Is that why TV is your life?

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, DeepState said:

problem with these ones is that they may ask you to help pay the 500baht fine before even meeting them

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Oh dear! That was not an attack. I was just stating the obvious. Why don´t you answer my question instead? Why would you think that it´s different places to find good girls in Thailand than in your home country? Just, for your information. It´s not! See now I helped you too. Cheers!

I never said it easier did I. Really you sound like you need a walk to the rice field in your home in Northern Isarn at the end of the wwwooorrrlllldddddd

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, colinneil said:

To answer your question about turning, i had a very serious accident over 4 years ago, left me paraplegic, with serious bedsores, that is why i have to be turned every 2 hours.

Wow you have a good lady there? What was your wife doing before she met you?

class!  class!! class! sit down and be good.

women in Thailand are so different than women in USA.  They really can take care and appreciate their man a lot more than the average home country woman.  Many are more fit than western women. surely they are more petite and need to save less. It is difficult at first to know what the upper limits of quality a man can catch.  I know if you are into bargirls or the ones who like you tossing lots of cash that is different, then you can score a model body 30 yrs junior but you must plan its temporary and financial based.

Most farang lifestyle standards will be well above what a thai woman would consider adequate.

Many Thai women like a slender big nose and lighter skin man.

They will really appreciate if you can eat most thai food including Isaan food

Oh I should say like most Asians  food like they ate at home  can put these women into a trance and life and logic is suspended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, colinneil said:

who turns you then ? I thought your wife worked full time.

12 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I never said it easier did I. Really you sound like you need a walk to the rice field in your home in Northern Isarn at the end of the wwwooorrrlllldddddd

Listen adam , this irritating member is exactly that your best bet is completely to ignore him and with a bit of luck he will go and put his socks and shoes on and go for a long walk .

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

North Isarn, is there a lot going on up there? Rice and just more rice......bed at 8pm Is that why TV is your life?

Are you sure you are ok? Asuming things again. Bed at 8 pm and TV is my life???? I spend maybe a total of 1-2 hours a day on the forum. 

I guess you answered your question yourself. Assuming that much and living in a fantasy world, will not make you fins a good woman. Not in any country would be my guess.

• Like 1

My friend (who is a Thai man from the south) said that southern Thai woman are more loving, loyal, attractive and caring. I also like swimming and scuba so a lady who liked this also would be a benefit and is more likely to be from the south as there is little water in the North. I could teach her to do both. 

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One I can have sex with an hour after meeting her for the first time.

(My definition may be different to Adam's)

Isn't this more a pub topic?

You mean a prostitute? Almost anywhere. Same as your country.

If you like scuba and swimming just head on south and join a few diving tours (I'd recommend places south of Chumphon where the clientele is more Thai than tourists). You'll meet plenty of nice Thai diving assistants as well as Thai girls learning scuba. It's unlikely  a bar girl, or girl on the make, would be trying scuba. Plus there likely to have decent money behind them if they can afford lessons.

17 minutes ago, Stevemercer said:

If you like scuba and swimming just head on south and join a few diving tours (I'd recommend places south of Chumphon where the clientele is more Thai than tourists). You'll meet plenty of nice Thai diving assistants as well as Thai girls learning scuba. It's unlikely  a bar girl, or girl on the make, would be trying scuba. Plus there likely to have decent money behind them if they can afford lessons.

I tried that in Phuket, the instructors were mostly European and the odd Thai but all men. The clientele were all foreigners. Is Chumphon that different? Appreciate the advise but not sure have you been to Chumphon a friend of mine did meet a genuine lady from there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I tried that in Phuket, the instructors were mostly European and the odd Thai but all men. The clientele were all foreigners. Is Chumphon that different? Appreciate the advise but not sure have you been to Chumphon a friend of mine did meet a genuine lady from there.

Almost no foreigners in Chumphon.

25 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

"....a genuine lady ...."

In Thailand there are millions of genuine Thai ladies. You see them  everyday, everywhere.  You seem to be looking for a particular niche model, perhaps young, attractive, single etc. You will probably find what you are looking for eventually, assuming you are residing in Thailand on a permanent basis like most on here. You haven't mentioned what you have to offer a 'genuine lady'.

• Like 2

what you have to offer? is a valid statement  any smart human is looking to try to catch the best they can in life.  for men its most likely a large part physical but in Thailand, like everywhere,  what support a man offers is important=LOVE  Really!

Edited by Elkski