Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

3 hours ago, bermannor said:

I heard Thai ladies treat foreign men like 2nd class men? How can you dominate that?

No need to dominate.   But i see many foreign men acting like 2nd class men.  So, whose fault is that ?

Also:  1. guys that don't speak thai usually end up with the easy pickings ( ladies looking for a free ride)

2.  guys that choose a book by its cover....usually can't read

3.  its all a crap shoot anyway.   just some guys understand the odds better than others

16 minutes ago, rumak said:

No need to dominate.   But i see many foreign men acting like 2nd class men.  So, whose fault is that ?

Also:  1. guys that don't speak thai usually end up with the easy pickings ( ladies looking for a free ride)

2.  guys that choose a book by its cover....usually can't read

3.  its all a crap shoot anyway.   just some guys understand the odds better than others

1. Women are all looking for a free ride.

2. I read lots of books, always chosen from their cover (male authors only).

3. Never bet what you aren't prepared to lose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rumak said:

are you getting your "rides" for free ?

I usually pay cash, but not that often these days.

I can have a small woman or 30 small beers, the attraction of 30 small beers is usually much stronger.

(and removes all need for the woman)

Edited by BritManToo

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I usually pay cash, but not that often these days.

I'd rather drink beer.

Yes, probably the one benefit of getting older:   less testosterone .  Does tend to finally

give the little brain a break.....and save some money too !

• Like 1

Mostly it is up the op how to find a genuin good lady, and it is survival of the fittest. That means it is the same rules as everywhere in the world! 

I have made my mistakes, but learned from it, and I see people living with their mistakes as hostages! 

Everything you heard is true, but it is up to you to sort out the truth, and how to handle it. Most buggers exploit all their good chances for fast food, and when you are on the hook, it is to late!

One rule appears clear to me as everywhere, you have to work for your food, not sit and wait for food and think thats how it is!

2. Know her family and friends before you believe you got jack pot! 

Easy as that

Edited by Hummin

54 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have made my mistakes, but learned from it, and I see people living with their mistakes as hostages !

ain't that the truth !!    and how many of those guys angrily protested when some "cynical" guy tried to warn them to be careful ?   

26 minutes ago, rumak said:

ain't that the truth !!    and how many of those guys angrily protested when some "cynical" guy tried to warn them to be careful ?   

Oh, come on, where was I cynical in my post at all? What is wrong to warn somebody? 

Last day I talk to this older happy man, and he was so happy about his wonderful gf, and my gf spoke to his gf, and she had another story to tell. 

The truth is, you have to work for it, and not just believe you are in heaven? Communication and basic knownledge will take you far, but living in the illution the life in paradise, can give you surprises! 

However some is happy how it is, and I can just respect that, since most of them have the financial power to continue with them as a hostage. So it can be other way around. There is no relationship that is healthy as one part exploit the other because of need, or what?

No relationship is perfect, if so, I would like to hear them and their experiences. 

Edited by Hummin

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Oh, come on, where was I cynical in my post at all? What is wrong to warn somebody? 

I was agreeing with you !   lol     not calling YOU cynical,  just making the point that when some of us

try to "advise" others we are called all sorts of names.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rumak said:

I was agreeing with you !   lol     not calling YOU cynical,  just making the point that when some of us

try to "advise" others we are called all sorts of names.

Oh, my mistake ??

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Living the fantasy is great, but keep your woman here, and your money in another country.

A fool and his baht are soon parted.    Old  thai saying  ?

18 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:
20 hours ago, Nokawou said:

Just remember Love in Thailand is measured in Bath's of gold. The more gold the more love no gold no love, very easy and do not confuse it with emotions.

So how come you see couples pulling up to go through the trash? Are you telling me he has loads of gold? You have clearly been with some money grabbing woman but that does not mean the whole world is like that. If you have nothing positive to say please go away.

Where do you see Farangs and their Thai wives going through the trash?   

16 minutes ago, seancbk said:

At the furniture re-cycle depots in uk.

If you get it before it goes in the skip by asking the person for it you can and people find some amazing stuff. You can make good money on refurbished stuff if you're good at it.

Once it hits the skip it's gone and you can be charged with theft if you take it out. Strange that.

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop constantly saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?" I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man.

There's a lot of truth in what you say.  Thai women are a tad more traditional than western women when it comes to feminine roles.  What does that mean?  It means they want a guy who's decisive and will take charge.  Not a total jerk, but someone who will lead the family.  Even back in the USA, an American woman once told me that the absolute worst kind of man was a wuss (read an overly "nice guy").  She hates guys who are jerks, but would prefer that over a wuss.  A farang woman wouldn't put up with that, but some Thai women would stay with a wuss for financial security....but she wouldn't respect him.  And that's the problem a lot of farang guys have with Thai women.

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

There's a lot of truth in what you say.  Thai women are a tad more traditional than western women when it comes to feminine roles.  What does that mean?  It means they want a guy who's decisive and will take charge.  Not a total jerk, but someone who will lead the family.  Even back in the USA, an American woman once told me that the absolute worst kind of man was a wuss (read an overly "nice guy").  She hates guys who are jerks, but would prefer that over a wuss.  A farang woman wouldn't put up with that, but some Thai women would stay with a wuss for financial security....but she wouldn't respect him.  And that's the problem a lot of farang guys have with Thai women.

Us guys are all different.....For sure I am very happy I followed my dads example...Perhaps I paid a price, as he did, but we cracked on being what we were born to be...Nice blokes, if our female choices didn't like nice blokes we walked..

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Us guys are all different.....For sure I am very happy I followed my dads example...Perhaps I paid a price, as he did, but we cracked on being what we were born to be...Nice blokes, if our female choices didn't like nice blokes we walked..

You can certainly be a nice guy without being a wuss.  I know a few farangs who are just regular guys...but are total wusses when it comes to their GF/wife. 

58 minutes ago, overherebc said:
1 hour ago, seancbk said:

At the furniture re-cycle depots in uk.

If you get it before it goes in the skip by asking the person for it you can and people find some amazing stuff. You can make good money on refurbished stuff if you're good at it.

Once it hits the skip it's gone and you can be charged with theft if you take it out. Strange that.

From the OP's comment I was thinking where in Thailand.   

10 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

He is in Phuket.

he's not in Mutara Nebula ?  god, had to google that one.   good luck here in LOS,   Captain  ......but you are about to enter

a whole new world , sir

On 7/26/2018 at 9:41 AM, Elkski said:

Dek ying? Young girl?  Ads on bulletin  boards?  Looking for sponsors?

Sideline girls.  University girls (typically) looking for boyfriends/sponsors.   About the only reason I wish I could read Thai.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:08 AM, shy coconut said:

She's ok looking but not sure about the intelligent angle, she's getting in the wrong

door for a start!

Not responding to you, I have not seen and do not know your lady. I was responding to transam's picture post--see post #77