Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?

38 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You might try to talk with some non hookers too, your chances to find a good girl will improve.

The two "good girls" in the West I was in long-term relationships with both ended up giving me a fairly comprehensive financial screwing.

Give me the bar girls any time, at least they are honest about what they want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They are everywhere. If you have a good personality, are able to hold a conversation, have a great sense of humor, and some cash, all is good. Plenty of options. If you are good looking, in good shape, and younger, even easier.

Yes they are everywhere outside of the bar scene, although I was smitten by a real and new (5 hours) cutie to a friends bar at one time...…..but that's another story.

I have gotten to know quite a few women in the shopping mall here and often stop to chat with them in my limited Thai and their limited English, but always have a laugh and a smile. And you would be surprised how many of them are on their own and often ask if I have a friend I can introduce them to...….this after I tell them I am on my own and like it that way.

Unfortunately the few close friends I have are mostly hitched one way and another, so no go, but these ladies are out there and many are reasonable/good looking...…...perhaps I should start an introduction club/service!

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Why would you come here and think that is a thing that differs from your own home country?

An outrageous question that not only discriminate a part of the female population in Thailand. It also makes you look like a person that lacks the experience of instictive knowledge.

Wow bit hard on me. I like Thai ladies they are gentle. Maybe a rural lady? Can you please not attack me.

21 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Wow bit hard on me. I like Thai ladies they are gentle. Maybe a rural lady? Can you please not attack me.

Please ignore "get real". He has obviously never had much luck with the ladies. There are thousands of great gals here. Kind, fun, sweet and sexy as hell. Totally different than your home country. 100% the opposite. Just be patient, and make the effort. You will find what you are looking for. But remember. Take your time. They are always trying to step up the timetable. Pushback is the answer. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Is there a particular city, profession where I can find a nice Thai lady?

Hang around the stage door at Tiffany's in Pattaya.

Assuming this is a "genuine" question ... and I hope for your sake that you're kidding ... yes, they all congregate in one city and work at the same job. You'll need to subscribe to the premium TV message board to get the exact GPS location.

Somewhere in Thailand there are ladies asking "Where can I avoid clueless farang?"

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Where Can I Find A Genuine Lady?...

In the same place where you find an honest lawyer,... a policeman that is not on the take, a government official or high ranking mont who dosn't rob the coffers etc. ect.....

So nowhere in the northern or southern hemisphere.

• Like 1

Tong in cheek Colin, mine also has never asked me for money or gold, but there are quit a few where it is true and if she does one should run for the hills!!!

You sure have a jewel and there are many but you need to be careful not easy for us foreigners to distinguish between the true article and the fake ones.  

I thing what the OP actually asked is how to distinguish as a farang that cannot speak, read or understand Thai and does not understand the finer details of thai culture between a true kind hearted lady and the false article that will use and abuse you until join the  Pattaya Flying Club. I was very lucky the first thai lady I met was the genuine article it could have easily been different.   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, petermik said:

Try Bangkok and look for a doctor/dentist and if your salary is in excess of their,s your in with a shout :whistling:

That's no fun, try one who has much more money than you. So, you an claim the sick buffalo and the lonely sister.

5 minutes ago, transam said:

All my past wives were genuine until..............?

True as well, been there done that left with only one T-shirt, but at least if you start with a decent lady your chances are better to survive the ordeal.