Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Scott said:

Unless you are willing to provide a source, I will consider it trolling and posting mis-information.   Oh, and you might want to make it a credible source.  

Is a video a credible source ? but no doubt the lefties will claim it's not Tommy ?? anyway i'm working on it !

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Replacing one set of morons, with another is good?

555! Is political extremism a continuum or really circular? Go 360 degrees and the two extremes ain't much different. Lunatics replaced my madmen!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Is a video a credible source ? but no doubt the lefties will claim it's not Tommy ?? anyway i'm working on it !

Why do you have to work on it when you say you've already found it?

16 hours ago, alfieconn said:
16 hours ago, bristolboy said:

So give us a link to the alleged video or film.

Find it like i did !

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The BBC reported on the commital proceedings at the magistrate's court last year; before any reporting restrictions were put in place. An old report on a local, not national, news page.

Whether the restrictions were not retrospective or whether the BBC neglected to remove that old report, I don't know.

Yaxley-Lennon's offence occured well after the reporting restrictions were put in place.

Very interesting that Yaxley-Lennon's defence used this old BBC report in his defence when he continuously brands thenm as liars and did so again yesterday!

It was on the BBC website, (not sure if that is local or National ?) of which Tommy read the names from, that's it finished no need for you to waffle on anymore !

15 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

It was on the BBC website, (not sure if that is local or National ?) of which Tommy read the names from, that's it finished no need for you to waffle on anymore !

Still waiting for the link you claimed to already have yesterday.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

Just going to leave this here.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Evelyn Beatrice Hall 

Then, all you Brits should not complain when the Muslim activists start sprouting their vile BS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

In Britain today, people are being jailed for free thinking, especially when it goes against the grain of the establishment, established by those who try to impose on us what we can say, what we can think and what views we are allowed to discuss. Try going on facebook and praising Donald Trump or Tommy Robinson, then see what type of responses you receive. The ploy is working by making not going along with the flow and having opposing views as socially taboo.

The summary procedure for Tommy Robinson`s contempt of court presents a number of problems such as inadequate time to properly prepare his case.  It is crucial for the defence that an individual facing committal for contempt is given a proper opportunity to know the detailed allegations and to be able to prepare for the hearing.  The court session in Tommy Robinson's case was held within hours and not given a reasonable time to prepare a defence. This was not a fair trial but more of a legal lynching by the corrupt system.

Like I said, conspiracy theories and a large dose of ‘they’ve got it in for us free thinkers’.

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It was a reasonable action to stop Yaxley-Lennon prejudicing an on going trial.

As hs been explained to you, his actions could have very easily resulted in a mistrial or worse still an unsafe verdict.

An unsafe verdict would have freed the child rapists - That’s what Yaxley-Lennon was risking.

Out of interest, have any of the Muslim child grooming gangs and rapists pertaining to this case, been sentenced and officially named yet?

If so, does anyone have a link for the details?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stevenl said:

He didn't have enough time, so he gets a reprieve and new trial there. Anything unfair about that? Seems the justice system is working.

And no, people are not jailed for free thinking. Feel free to praise Yaxlee-Lennon or Trump anywhere and nobody will jail you.

No no nothing unfair about that when he has just done 2 month's, what world are some of you people living in ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Wrong again.

Tommy Robinson was charged, tried, found guilty and thrown into jail within hours of being arrested. He was not placed in a holding cell or given bail allowing a reasonable time to prepare his case. Nazi war criminals were given fairer trials. This has been an exercise to gag Tommy Robinson and quickly.

Please stop, you're totally incorrect. Unless he didn't appeal and got a retrial?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

In Britain today, people are being jailed for free thinking

Be interested to read your definition of a "free thinker" as these days it has been often corrupted to be  code for right wing conspiracy theorists / alt right etc. A few links to people in the UK who have been jailed for 'free thinking'' would be helpful

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

No no nothing unfair about that when he has just done 2 month's, what world are some of you people living in ?

Ge was convicted of more than one crime, and gets a retrial on one.

I believe he will be found guilty, so back to jail.

• Like 2