Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

26 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

And what about selling your daughters into slavery? Here's what they say about that:

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are."

That sounds like a religion in need of a Renaissance, Reformation and Enlightenment. Let's check back in 300 years.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, lannarebirth said:

That sounds like a religion in need of a Renaissance, Reformation and Enlightenment. Let's check back in 300 years.

What? I'm sure you're not an anti-Semite but that's no way to speak about Judaism. Those words are from the old Testament.

Exodus 21:7-11

• Like 2

@ geriatrickid

The part that allows the advertising of names/family info/background of all the disgusting white peado’s/pervs but not the same for other types of the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

What? I'm sure you're not an anti-Semite but that's no way to speak about Judaism. Those words are from the old Testament.

Exodus 21:7-11

I'm not an anti-Semite. In fact I was going to post that sounded like something straight out of the Old Testament, but I was afraid someone would call me an anti-Semite for saying so.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

@ geriatrickid

The part that allows the advertising of names/family info/background of all the disgusting white peado’s/pervs but not the same for other types of the community.

You're confused. Once convicted then public notice laws take effect no matter what shade the convicted party's skin is. But not until then. Are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

Didn't seem to be in effect for Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, DLT et al.

Jimmy Saville didn't even have a trial, but we all know his name and the accusations.

(and the concept is called 'presumption of innocence')

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, eng911 said:

Stop making stuff up. He was revealing details of a court case where the judge imposed a publication ban.

And yet outside the same trial, a Muslim chappie was reporting the same stuff and naming names, yet the judge and police ignored him.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, eng911 said:

These bans are common in courts around the world to protect the judicial process. Journalist deal with publication bans at almost every trial they cover.

That's not true, at least not in the United States. Publication bans, or as they are more commonly referred to, "gag orders", are an extremely rare order from the court.

• Confused 1

Didn't seem to be in effect for Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, DLT et al.

Jimmy Saville didn't even have a trial, but we all know his name and the accusations.

(and the concept is called 'presumption of innocence')

Exactly, thank you.

There is not one law for all IMO!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Read the facts for yourself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Corruption and cover-ups from the highest levels to protect their own interests and incompetence, deliberately turning a blind eye to what amounts to the greatest catastrophic amounts of child grooming, child abuse, child rape and child murders probably throughout the whole of British history that went on for decades and is still continuing today. Those who dare speak out against it are silenced using our own British laws to protect the Muslim child rape gangs against us. The softly, softly approach by the British authorities towards Muslim criminals has caused great suffering and cost the lives of innocent people, many of them being children.

Once exposed, these officials simply resigned, whereas they should have been put on trial for humanitarian crimes. Yet, on the other side of the coin, celebrities that have been accused of committing sex crimes, are named, shamed, tried and condemned by the media without first being found guilty in a court of law. As yet I have not read of anyone being jailed for naming and shaming a celebrity accused of a sex crime prior to and during the legal proceedings.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/31/uk/manchester-bomber-royal-navy-intl/index.html

The leftist powers that be in Britain are still trying to silence those who speak out against and expose the wide scale of child abuse by Muslims, using the so-called judicial process as their weapon, that involves press, social media, mainstream media and individual silencing censorships, or in other words, they are imposing these laws how they feel fit to do so and only against those they feel fit to do so.

You take the exceptional case of celebrity - where the party in question is already known to the public - and try to turn it into something racial or ethnic or religious. If a famous or prominent person gets accused of something, it's going to be covered by the news. No matter if that person is white black brown christian muslim or tree worshiper.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

@ geriatrickid

Nonsense.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

As yet I have not read of anyone being jailed for naming and shaming a celebrity accused of a sex crime prior to and during the legal proceedings.

The BBC lost a few quid recently for naming and shaming Cliff Richard. I can't think of any others.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And yet outside the same trial, a Muslim chappie was reporting the same stuff and naming names, yet the judge and police ignored him.

Tommy has almost 1 million people who follow his facebook group. His words have the potential to disrupt the proceedings. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Make a suggestion........

In the mean time he is doing something,  and his voice is being heard all the way over in the US. And he is giving some hope to the English people who have no more or very little left in their political leaders.

what are you doing??

You can read, so go back to my post, my recommendation is crystal clear.

I assume you're referring to Trump and Bannon who admire Orban, I guess T is the same, as well as certain members of this forum. A summary of Orban's ideology below which if fully realised will end up being a hard right dictatorship. Way to go - NOT.

http://www.onlinebreakingnews.info/hungarys-orban-launches-his-offensive-on-europe/

What am I doing? - following the advice of my country security agencies not to be a dick@#$%

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The loony left policies of PC, censorship and cultural enrichment is fuelling the support for the far right in the UK and Europe. <snip>

Replacing one set of morons, with another is good?

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, riclag said:

Speaking from across the big  lake. I think he represents ,truth, justice,he's a legend in his time!

That’s hillarious oiven the problems the US is having with truth under a president(that you support) who puts out an average of six lies a day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, My Thai Life said:

No, the poster was right. There has been a liberal tide for decades regarding immigration from muslim countries. Even the Tories in the UK are "liberal"s in that sense. 

Islam is the enemy of liberalism, and it is the enemy of liberal muslims.

Witness: cutting off young girls' clitorises; murdering daughters who don't want to be married to someone from a Pakistani village whom they have never met and who can't speak English; hospitalising sons for the same reason; murdering non-muslims; murdering apostates; murdering gays.

I am a lifelong liberal who has seen the damage done by this vile superstition in its heartlands and in my heartlands.

Again, contradicting.

Must be your lifelong liberalism playing up while writing anti-islamist texts.