VIDEO: Man dances in celebration after trashing Bangkok housing development

webfact

On 8/8/2018 at 4:35 AM, hobobo said:

Sad state of affairs if this makes the news.

It "should" make the news  just to  show his arrogance and his misguided thinking that he's above the law. Make an  example and shut his utilities off - then we'll see if he does another dance.                          

2 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Maybe he purchased a home with a warranty, and the roof leaks or that wallis are cracking and they 

won't fix it, or something?  Not to be to quick to condemn the man he may have been ripped off!

Community fees have nothing to do with the state or condition of his house. Every property pays the fees to keep a mooban or condo operational, and are therefore a completely separate issue. In my mooban, quite a few people - mainly absentee landlords - refuse to pay the fee, some out of sheer pigheadedness. They are now starting to find out the hard way - just like our rubbish guy - that the rest of us are fed up with them.

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Aussieroaming said:

Just sometimes I yearn for some old school response to events like this, such as a baseball bat straight across both knees. At least then this guy would have time to sit and reflect on community spirit.

You must be a sudistic person

On 8/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, Aussieroaming said:

Just sometimes I yearn for some old school response to events like this, such as a baseball bat straight across both knees. At least then this guy would have time to sit and reflect on community spirit.

Your a sadistic person.