UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

4 hours ago, bomber said:

european army has to be better than following the US into illegal,expensive wars

So you want us to follow ( and pay the lion share ) of a European army lead by the Germans? That’s going to go down well with the British people.

Least we forget.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SheungWan said:

David Icke doesn't have a degree so you might be a step up with a C&G 726?

Just now, vogie said:

I thought you studied him.

David Icke is a nut in the Conspiracy Theory tradition keenly followed by the Uber Hard Brexiteer crowd.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Got to keep it simple for the knuckle-dragging HB crowd.

Don't you feel embarrassed if you struggle with finishing a sentence, there is help available I'm sure.

Edited by vogie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Ireland would setup the hard border, of course, to not risk getting fined for not controlling the EU external borders. So, before you’re telling someone to “get real”, you better do that yourself: As long as Ireland is an EU member, it is not just “two countries involved” but the EU (incl. Ireland) and the UK. And the EU, fortunately, takes protecting the single market seriously, as we can see with the EU fining the UK 2bn over letting in illegal Chinese goods ( https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/08/uk-faces-2bn-fine-over-chinese-imports-scam-say-eu-anti-fraud-investigators). 

Of course, you can deny that, same as you denied that the UK would be worse and so many other things that everyone told you but you denying it. Your Brexit is a phantasy product built on phantasies. 

Did Merkel get fined for letting 1 Million + non E.U. Citizens through Europe in 2015/16? Did those countries they entered via get fined too? 

• Like 2

You leavers should be thanking us triumphal remoaners from saving you from a 30 baht pound rather than bitterly deriding our devious ways to win a war. Remind what exactly are we doing on March 29th at great expense.  

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/18/buoyant-labour-plans-strategies-to-make-no-deal-brexit-impossible

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Yup! Labour's fault. Eu's fault, Remainer's fault.  Never just a bad job by Leavers, is it?  They have really mucked things up.

That’s been the problem from the beginning. They have never been in charge of the negotiations. This has been confirmed by both figureheads,  David Davis and Dominis Rabb,this very week.

What treacherous Teresa should have done, was to have appointed Nigel Farage, the person who knows the workings of the E.U. better than any other Brit. In the hope that he’d have made such a mess of things, much like Ollie Robbins her fellow remoaner.

• Like 2

If only we had had a cunning plan eh....what magic we could have performed. Never mind you gave birth to a 550 page document , a divided nation , a fallen pound , a faltering economy and the probability of a Corbyn government. When a few hours examining the facts upfront rather than Mail/Express/ Putin troll factory lies could have informed your decision that the Leave rabble rousing leaders had none of these and were leading us over the cliff and since when did Johnson,Gove,Farage et al look anything other than dodgy used car salesmen as well as lying duplicitous creeps. As least May seems to be making the best of an impossible job. I for one salute her indefatigably.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Lets not forget Jeremy Corbyn is the biggest brexiteer in the country and the "probability of a Corbyn government," when Labour is more split than a cheap pair of tights on Dianne Abbott.

Yeah well you can wave goodbye to the pound if he gets in. Blackpool for me if he does from now on - which ain't that bad and where I nearly hail from.

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Yeah well you can wave goodbye to the pound if he gets in. Blackpool for me if he does from now on - which ain't that bad and where I nearly hail from.

The term “unintended consequences” comes to mind. The extreme Brexiteers dreaming about Singapore on the English Channel, and they end up with Venezuela. And being outside the EU allows Corbyn to build up State industries and subsidise them using the public purse. Rees Mogg will have to move to Dublin. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

So you want us to follow ( and pay the lion share ) of a European army lead by the Germans? That’s going to go down well with the British people.

Least we forget.

why do you and others refer to a european army,the UK army we would still retain would wipe out france and germany no bother unlike yesteryear when we needed uncle sam,no lions share required just retain what we would have,the EU have never interfered with the size of our army/navy/airforce or when we were led into illegal wars with uncle sam,i would trust merkel and co over trump any day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, vogie said:

Lets not forget Jeremy Corbyn is the biggest brexiteer in the country and the "probability of a Corbyn government," when Labour is more split than a cheap pair of tights on Dianne Abbott.

BREXIT AND JC = the worst position the UK will of been in since 1939,30bt = £1.00 will mean nothing....????????????????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnyo said:

The Tories have made such a mess out of Brexit that it is becoming quite a sweet deal for the EU: trade as before, no more British influence in Brussels, financial contributions as before, “level playing field” so no trade deals between UK and rest of the world that are much different from EU deals, EU agencies relocating to Paris/Amsterdam, financial services partially relocating...
Any other advantages for the EU27 that I forgot?

Brexit just keeps on giving!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Read the whole of this twitter thread and weep!

We have been outmaneuvered by Brussels who used our own incompetence against us.

27 minutes ago, bomber said:

why do you and others refer to a european army,the UK army we would still retain would wipe out france and germany no bother unlike yesteryear when we needed uncle sam,no lions share required just retain what we would have,the EU have never interfered with the size of our army/navy/airforce or when we were led into illegal wars with uncle sam,i would trust merkel and co over trump any day.

I would trust Merkel over any hot-headed UK PM, uk pms are almost as trigger happy as the shaites in us

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Nato members committed in 2006 to paying a minimum of two per cent of their gross domestic product (GDP) on defence

USA 3.6% of GDP

UK 2.1% of GDP

France 1.8% of GDP

Germany 1.2% of GDP

Poland 2.0% of GDP

Greece 2.4% of GDP

Estonia 2.1% of GDP

Every other country underpaying

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6745786/nato-contributions-country-who-pay-most-least-2-percent-gdp-target-trump/

yea

but that's not the NATO budget

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

I would trust Merkel over any hot-headed UK PM, uk pms are almost as trigger happy as the shaites in us

me to,merkel will look like santa claus compared to JC

Edited by bomber

30 minutes ago, tebee said:

Read the whole of this twitter thread and weep!

We have been outmaneuvered by Brussels who used our own incompetence against us.

Did you ever try out the BN last week?

Agree with you, the commentary to this tweet is sad

id clearly displays how fine little those who commented have understood about Brexit

the UK democratic system

the world at large

sad story, indeed