New "Cheap Charlie's" on the scene...?

This group has to be the new "Cheap Charlie's" of the World as we know it.....the Indians, and not the American kind....?

This is how it looks.....one guy checks into the local Holiday Inn, has his two buddies come stay with him....three to a bed, not a problem....get a girl for 500 baht near the Bella Express on Pattaya Klang in Pattaya.....take her to the room while your room mates sleep in the lobby, when one is done, send the next one up to the room.....?

Next up, go to the local Sizzler and order the 139 salad bar with soup option......wait a few minutes, call up your buddies and share a plate....several times over.....lol.....and a water.?

See this happening more and more around the town these days.....the word must be getting out in and around India.....my guess is that they most likely swim over to Koh Lan Island during the day......and try and get a row boat back with some Chinese......cannot wait for high season to roll around...?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you have seen this numerous times in hotel lobbies and sizzler, personally? Also some nationalities have been trying to get group rates on girls for years. It was happening back in the late 90's when I first got here and I assume it was happening well before that.

33 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

get a girl for 500 baht near the Bella Express on Pattaya Klang in Pattaya.....take her to the room while your room mates sleep in the lobby, when one is done, send the next one up to the room...

Not sure what's worse, the alleged cheap charlies or a guy who hangs out in hotel lobbies studying Indian movements !!!

You need a new hobby pal...

47 minutes ago, colinneil said:

OP you must be seriously bored with life, that you have time to worry about what some others are doing.

You need a new hobby, why not try playing chicken on a highway.:cheesy:

I would, but afraid I might get run over by the likes of you.....lol...?

57 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Not sure what's worse, the alleged cheap charlies or a guy who hangs out in hotel lobbies studying Indian movements !!!

You need a new hobby pal...

I am sure you could steer me in the right direction....from your bar stool vantage point.....lol...?

1 hour ago, starky said:

So you have seen this numerous times in hotel lobbies and sizzler, personally? Also some nationalities have been trying to get group rates on girls for years. It was happening back in the late 90's when I first got here and I assume it was happening well before that.

As a matter of fact....almost on a daily basis....beats reading the local rag and Bangkok Post....?

1 minute ago, chicowoodduck said:

I am sure you could steer me in the right direction....from your bar stool vantage point.....lol...?

Nice try weird stalking guy, but I don't drink and very rarely visit bars...

I suggest golf or maybe mountain biking !! Anything less likely to get you arrested ?

17 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Nice try weird stalking guy, but I don't drink and very rarely visit bars...

I suggest golf or maybe mountain biking !! Anything less likely to get you arrested ?

No worries about an arrest with the likes of you hanging around the joint....lol...???

33 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

I would, but afraid I might get run over by the likes of you.....lol...?

You dropped another 1 there:cheesy: You scared i run over you with my mobility scooter?

You are really observant about what Indians are doing, but you have been on here long enough to know i am paraplegic.

Normally people who are so obsessed with others who are in their eyes less then they are are not happy in their life. They need someone to look down upon to make their own miserable life feel better. I knew people like that always needing to put down others to feel better themselves. Never stayed long around them though. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Normally people who are so obsessed with others who are in their eyes less then they are are not happy in their life. They need someone to look down upon to make their own miserable life feel better. I knew people like that always needing to put down others to feel better themselves. Never stayed long around them though. 

Normally, when at read a reply like yours I just figure you are nursing a hang-over and bad back from sitting on your bar stool for too long once again....?

It is just a casual observation, try not to read too much into it....?

4 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

Normally, when at read a reply like yours I just figure you are nursing a hang-over and bad back from sitting on your bar stool for too long once again....?

It is just a casual observation, try not to read too much into it....?

No need to read much into it, i don't visit bars or at least no more then once or twice a year. I also seldom drink so your reply is way of base. I never liked the bar scene did visit it a bit more often when i first came here but after that it got boring fast.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

You dropped another 1 there:cheesy: You scared i run over you with my mobility scooter?

You are really observant about what Indians are doing, but you have been on here long enough to know i am paraplegic.

Well, I try my very best not to hang around Thaivisa too much....kind of a drain on the brain......??

48 minutes ago, robblok said:

No need to read much into it, i don't visit bars or at least no more then once or twice a year. I also seldom drink so your reply is way of base. I never liked the bar scene did visit it a bit more often when i first came here but after that it got boring fast.

Good for you, keep up the good work....?

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Probably she was sleeping all the time and told the first guy to make sure the last guy should wake her up after he finished.

Apparently Indian men have a quite unsavoury reputation among Thai ladies of the night, some specifically exclude them in their advertising.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:02 PM, Lacessit said:

Apparently Indian men have a quite unsavoury reputation among Thai ladies of the night, some specifically exclude them in their advertising.

That's a myth white men like to believe and sometimes perpetuate by Thai women. The fact is they sleep with Indian men for a much lower fee than white men. Thai girls also have a lot more in common with Arabs than they do White men.

2 minutes ago, The manic said:

That's a myth white men like to believe and sometimes perpetuate by Thai women. The fact is they sleep with Indian men for a much lower fee than white men. Thai girls also have a lot more in common with Arabs than they do White men.

But the four Indian guys fee adds up to the same that one White guy pays

Archived