New "Cheap Charlie's" on the scene...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/10/2018 at 7:24 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Not sure what's worse, the alleged cheap charlies or a guy who hangs out in hotel lobbies studying Indian movements !!!

You need a new hobby pal...

I think its just in his peripheral vision. 

Someone told me about chinese letting their kids poo poo on the beach, but i doubt he went looking for it. ...surely..... I dunno...i could be wrong i guess.

On 8/10/2018 at 7:33 AM, colinneil said:

OP you must be seriously bored with life, that you have time to worry about what some others are doing.

You need a new hobby, why not try playing chicken on a highway.:cheesy:

Or playing highway on a chicken!

9 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Someone told me about chinese letting their kids poo poo on the beach, but i doubt he went looking for it. ...surely..... I dunno...i could be wrong i guess.

Unfortunately, it isn't just their kids doing it..... ? 

On 8/29/2018 at 5:31 PM, stud858 said:

Just an observation in my spare time....nothing more or less...lol...?

On 8/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, cyberfarang said:

This is what 500 baht will buy you in Thailand today:

Economy.jpg

?Pretty woman walking down the street? :guitar:Pretty woman kind I'd like to meet ?:guitar::guitar:Pretty Woman?

What?????????????????

On 8/29/2018 at 11:31 AM, stud858 said:

Its true, I found one.

On 8/31/2018 at 3:35 PM, possum1931 said:

?Pretty woman walking down the street? :guitar:Pretty woman kind I'd like to meet ?:guitar::guitar:Pretty Woman?

What?????????????????

After living here now for 3 years you most certainly have no clue what 500 b will get you.

It is called firm negotiations.

Seems a shame after over 7,000 posts.  I hope at some point you can figure it out....

It is a pretty darn good place if one knows what they are doing.

16 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

After living here now for 3 years you most certainly have no clue what 500 b will get you.

Seems a shame after over 7,000 posts.  I hope at some point you can figure it out....

I have much less than 7000 posts but been living here 5 years and I have seen what 500 b can get you

I never went to bars or looking for it but on a recent trip to Mueang Chon Buri (not Pattaya) my friend and her family took me on a sidecar trip looking for food and she kept pointing at women and saying "500 baht, you want?"

They know I never drink or frequent bar girls and slowed down right next to them just to annoy me. the girls were quite good looking to be honest, sitting on their motorbikes on the side of the street ready to follow anyone that would pay them to go home with  and they have their own way back too.

1 hour ago, kekalot said:

I have much less than 7000 posts but been living here 5 years and I have seen what 500 b can get you

I never went to bars or looking for it but on a recent trip to Mueang Chon Buri (not Pattaya) my friend and her family took me on a sidecar trip looking for food and she kept pointing at women and saying "500 baht, you want?"

They know I never drink or frequent bar girls and slowed down right next to them just to annoy me. the girls were quite good looking to be honest, sitting on their motorbikes on the side of the street ready to follow anyone that would pay them to go home with  and they have their own way back too.

Probably Ladyboys. I had a Thai gik who thought it was hysterically funny to try to get me to hook up with a lady boy. 

Look!. Pretty girl! You think pretty?

Yeah

555555, that ladyboy! You like ladyboy! 5555555. 

Later on....at friends shop...

Pim! It like Ladyboy! It think Ladyboy cute!

Ehhhhhhhhh? 555555 

More hysterical laughing, slaps to the side of my head. 

It not like me, me not ladyboy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Poking stomach, why you like ladyboy?

and so on for a few hours...

Then later: 

No! No boom boom me. You like ladyboy! 

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I think you have answered the wrong post, I have over 17000 posts, not 7000.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Nyezhov said:

India is not even in the top 10 of Nobelists and with a billion people, they could do better. 

Nicola Tesla is my idol. Brilliant man. Some Indians are hard working and well educated and driven through poverty and circumstances.

I have known a few educated Indians and without exception regular bathing followed by underarm deodorant is not on their high list of priorities. Can't blame bargirls avoiding them at all cost.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:41 PM, Nyezhov said:

Probably Ladyboys. I had a Thai gik who thought it was hysterically funny to try to get me to hook up with a lady boy. 

Look!. Pretty girl! You think pretty?

Yeah

555555, that ladyboy! You like ladyboy! 5555555. 

Later on....at friends shop...

Pim! It like Ladyboy! It think Ladyboy cute!

Ehhhhhhhhh? 555555 

More hysterical laughing, slaps to the side of my head. 

It not like me, me not ladyboy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Poking stomach, why you like ladyboy?

and so on for a few hours...

Then later: 

No! No boom boom me. You like ladyboy! 

It makes it quite difficult to read , when you write like you are speaking in English speaking in Thai .

And the 555555555555 , doesnt quite work in English

On 8/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, The manic said:

That's a myth white men like to believe and sometimes perpetuate by Thai women. The fact is they sleep with Indian men for a much lower fee than white men. Thai girls also have a lot more in common with Arabs than they do White men.

I am informed by a couple of Indian men they find it quite difficult to pick up chicks here. It's not their nationality, it's their brown skin. The Thai obsession with white skin produces the mindset Indian men must be poor, because obviously they have been working in the rice fields. Brown skin denotes low class.

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am informed by a couple of Indian men they find it quite difficult to pick up chicks here. It's not their nationality, it's their brown skin. The Thai obsession with white skin produces the mindset Indian men must be poor, because obviously they have been working in the rice fields. Brown skin denotes low class.

What a strange post?? 

Pick up chicks?  You mean pay them because nobody is just "picking up chicks" here especially Indian men. Your skin obsession is just absurd.  They know about different cultures and people they know they do not work in rice fields in India and travel to Pattaya??  There are several reasons Thai women give for not wanting to go with Indian men but you are obviously clueless.

Just very sad.....

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

What a strange post?? 

Pick up chicks?  You mean pay them because nobody is just "picking up chicks" here especially Indian men. Your skin obsession is just absurd.  They know about different cultures and people they know they do not work in rice fields in India and travel to Pattaya??  There are several reasons Thai women give for not wanting to go with Indian men but you are obviously clueless.

Just very sad.....

Lots of people are picking up normal Thai girls without paying them

Unless you look like a socially inept gremlin it shouldn't be too hard 

31 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

What a strange post?? 

Just very sad.....

Strange? Did I not say it was a couple of Indian men who told me this?

I am not obsessed by skin. My Thai GF has the most beautiful honey-coloured skin, and I find the darker ones from Issan also beautiful.

Either you have not read my post properly, or you lack the intelligence to understand it.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Strange? Did I not say it was a couple of Indian men who told me this?

I am not obsessed by skin. My Thai GF has the most beautiful honey-coloured skin, and I find the darker ones from Issan also beautiful.

Either you have not read my post properly, or you lack the intelligence to understand it.

You seem to have a big problem with understanding yourself...

Your quote" I am informed by a couple of Indian men they find it quite difficult to pick up chicks here".

So who told you that?? ????

Nice try but anything you say has made no sense whatsoever.....

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You seem to have a big problem with understanding yourself...

Your quote" I am informed by a couple of Indian men they find it quite difficult to pick up chicks here".

So who told you that?? ????

Nice try but anything you say has made no sense whatsoever.....

A couple of Indian men. Your post leads me to the conclusion we're even - I can't make any sense out of what you are saying either. Goodbye.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

It makes it quite difficult to read , when you write like you are speaking in English speaking in Thai .

And the 555555555555 , doesnt quite work in English

5555555 ????????????????????

3 minutes ago, SammyT said:

Great post. Thanks for the money-saving tips. Anyone keen to go thirds in a bar girl? Need two more people at this point...

As long as I go first. Ill pay an extra 1%. Plus with me, its 30 seconds and like drilling a pilot hole. You will never know I was there first. Neither will she.

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

As long as I go first. Ill pay an extra 1%. Plus with me, its 30 seconds and like drilling a pilot hole. You will never know I was there first. Neither will she.

I'll go last, that way I know I won't have two annoyed people thumping on the door saying they want their turn...

Archived