Tourist police plan criminal checks on 1,400 Nigerians

webfact

On 8/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, ezzra said:

I'm yet to see one single Nigerian tourist anywhere around Thailand, as fa as it is a common knowledge those guys are here for one purpose only and it is to rap people off in a million way... 

As Grantbkk suggested, try lower Sukhumvit, if you really wanted to see any that is. 

6 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

There have been plenty of references to them in the local press over the years, on a site about Thailand nightlife in which some of them have a presence, and on a site of someone who had to flee Thailand in fear of his life. Google Boiler room Thailand and you'll find plenty of links/info.

So you haven't got statistics that naught stokers are "mostly" Brits...?

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not doing your research for you. I've given you a pointer on how to do your own.

Transam, you lost me at "naught stokers" tried googling that but no results. Any clues?

On 8/10/2018 at 6:54 PM, ukrules said:

I wonder which nationality they will come for next, once they're done with the Nigerians ?

Australians I say, let's get rid of all the bikies involved in the lucrative meth trade to Australasia.

Then all the English speaking nations to catch the paedos - no smoke without fire.

Eastern euros for credit card fraud.

Sorted.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

54 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not doing your research for you. I've given you a pointer on how to do your own.

i would say mostly brits doing it out of SEA. used to be run by americans and canadians but things changed and people died or went to jail etc. in thailand they are more low key now due to pressures from the west. it's believed the main BR boss based in thailand is a brit who mascarades as a nightlife owner, most people know who he is including the thai authorities but hey you pay you stay as they say

• Thanks 1