Sex in Lumpini Park? Show me the evidence and I'll pay you 100,000 baht, says governor

rooster59

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

You need more thinking time ok ?

You live in CM. why don' you go up to t he park just before the zoo say around 8pm or 9pm or10pm, walk in, sit down and have a beer at one of the seats. You should be running out at full speed faster than you can say I wanna go home. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

You live in CM. why don' you go up to t he park just before the zoo say around 8pm or 9pm or10pm, walk in, sit down and have a beer at one of the seats. You should be running out at full speed faster than you can say I wanna go home. 

Far to busy for that but please let us know how get on your knowledge may be of use to the police in this case?

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Far to busy for that but please let us know how get on your knowledge may be of use to the police in this case?

common to see Hookers on the sides of lumpini park especially opposite lumpini police station.

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Sorry. They can put a mole in if they feel the urge to blow the top off getting the hard facts

Love the crafty inclusion of blow , top-off , getting & hard .. Though I ain't quite picturing where the mole comes in .. 

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

n fact he is so confident there is no naughtiness going on that he is prepared to pay 100,000 baht if it can be proved otherwise. 

Is he looking for anything specific? Can it be  couples of both sex or gay or lesbian which pictures does he want?  Have to know what he wants so he can get the right ones. Also why should he be allowed to see pics that he did not ask for?

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i always thought lumpini park was a bit like clapham common. gay pick up joint. heard it's been like that forever. well at least since that babylon sauna place had gay guys hitting sathorn and silom in their droves

Then show him some video footage and take the cash. You might pay a 10 K fine, so still good money. And you'll be all over the social web. .....

Archived